Flying Pull Up Bar for Valor RIGs
If you are looking to customize your Valor Fitness RIG, then the RG-16 Flying Pull-Up Bar is the perfect addition! Constructed of 11-gauge steel, the RG-16 includes 4 evenly spaced pull-up bars secured between 2 beams at a 45-degree angle.
The RG-16 Pull-Up Bar extends horizontally and attaches to the side of the rack (not the front).
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 11-gauge steel with a matte black powder coat finish that holds chalk well and helps users maintain a firm grip during use.
- INCLINING PULL UP BARS: Includes 4 evenly spaced inclining pull-up bars which are secured between 2 beams at a 45-degree angle.
- GREATER DEMAND: Creates a challenging pull-up ladder for even the most conditioned athletes by putting more demand on muscles while developing explosive power, hand-eye coordination, and strength.
- VERSATILE: Users can progress with kipping pull-ups or become more explosive with their pull-ups by using the unit as an incline monkey bar.
- ADDITIONAL: Extends 31” horizontally from RIG. Meant specifically for use with Valor Fitness RIGs. All Valor Fitness accessories and attachments are meant for use with Valor Fitness products only.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-16||Flying Pull-Up Bar||97||45||23||6|
Each pull-up bar is on a gradual incline, with the entire attachment extending only 31” horizontally from the RIG. This attachment creates a challenging pull-up ladder, requiring more muscle recruitment and developing explosive power, hand-eye coordination, and strength.
Like all other Valor Fitness RIG attachments, the RG-16 is designed specifically for use with Valor Fitness RIGs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Is this not designed for wall mount? What is the space between the bolt holes?
Thanks for your question! This can be mounted to the wall but keep in mind it will be very tight to use the lower bars when mounted to the wall – it was designed to be used with our RIGs. The bolt holes are 5 inches apart.