Valor Fitness RG-16, Flying Pull-Up Bar
Flying Pull Up Bar, RG-16 Features:
If you are looking to customize your Valor Fitness RIG, then the RG-16 Flying Pull-Up Bar is the perfect addition! Constructed of 11-gauge steel, the RG-16 includes 4 evenly spaced pull-up bars secured between 2 beams at a 45-degree angle.
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 11-gauge steel with a matte black powder coat finish that holds chalk well and helps users maintain a firm grip during use.
- INCLINING PULL UP BARS: Includes 4 evenly spaced inclining pull-up bars which are secured between 2 beams at a 45-degree angle.
- GREATER DEMAND: Creates a challenging pull-up ladder for even the most conditioned athletes by putting more demand on muscles while developing explosive power, hand-eye coordination, and strength.
- VERSATILE: Users can progress with kipping pull-ups or become more explosive with their pull-ups by using the unit as an incline monkey bar.
- ADDITIONAL: Extends 31” horizontally from RIG. Meant specifically for use with Valor Fitness RIGs. All Valor Fitness accessories and attachments are meant for use with Valor Fitness products only.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-16||Flying Pull-Up Bar||97||45||23||6|
Each pull-up bar is on a gradual incline, with the entire attachment extending only 31” horizontally from the RIG. This attachment creates a challenging pull-up ladder, requiring more muscle recruitment and developing explosive power, hand-eye coordination, and strength.
Like all other Valor Fitness RIG attachments, the RG-16 is designed specifically for use with Valor Fitness RIGs.