You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Safety Spotter Arms for Valor RIGs
Lifting alone can be difficult and dangerous. That's why we recommend the use of the RG-19 Safety Spotter Arms, which can help you complete many exercises like bench press or squats by yourself. With the spotter arms, you'll be able to achieve maximum results without any safety concerns.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of commercial grade steel for strength and durability with a 1” peg and adjustment hook mechanism to ensure stability and security. Wraparound bracket enhances support.
- PROTECTIVE RUBBER: Protective rubber strips along the entire top surface to prevent scratching and other damage to both the RG-19 and bar.
- ADJUSTABLE: Can be adjusted along any of the adjustment holes on Valor Fitness RIGs or BD-57 Rack to meet the needs of the user. Used in the event the lift cannot be completed for exercises such as bench press or squats.
- BAND PEG HOLES: 6 evenly spaced 1” band peg holes. Meant for use with MB-L Band Pegs (sold separately) to add resistance band training and increase the intensity of your workout regimen.
- ADDITIONAL: Sold as a pair. 23” of safety support. Please note that Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. The RG-19 is compatible with Valor Fitness RIGs and the BD-57 Rack with 3” x 3” frames.
The Valor Fitness RG-19 Safety Spotter Arms Accessory Set is a pair of 23” long safety arms meant to add more functionality and safety to the 3” x 3” frames of the Valor Fitness RIGs or BD-57 Rack (sold separately).
These spotter arms are a must-have for any serious lifter. They're made of durable, high-strength steel and they lock into place while you lift. They're the best partner in the gym you'll ever have!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-19||Safety Spotter Arms||26||31||9||7|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.