The Valor Fitness MB-L Band Pegs allow you to add resistance to your squats, bench press, and many other movements. The band pegs (4 included) attach to your power rack or rig safety arms enhancing resistance during your workout.
MB-L, Resistance Band Pegs Features:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 12-gauge solid steel and chrome plated for strength and durability. Product measures 20” long with a ¾” post width and 2” welded washer stops to ensure a secure lock on your power rack.
- VERSATILE: Can be used in combination with Valor Fitness PRB Resistance Bands to add resistance, stability, and an added challenge to your squats, bench press, and many other movements.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Allows you to customize your Valor Fitness BD-33, BD-41, and BD-58 Power Racks to meet your home gym needs. Also compatible with RG-19 Squat Stand Safety Catches. The MB-L is meant for use with the aforementioned racks ONLY.
- DISCLAIMER: We recommend only using band pegs and resistance bands with equipment that is weighted down, bolted, or otherwise secured to the floor.
- ADDITIONAL: Product weight approximately 2.6 lb per peg. Sold as a set of 4.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
so just to confirm these would fit along the bottom and top cross bars and the vertical bars in the BD-33
The MB-L Band Pegs will fit in the band peg holes on the top and bottom beams on the BD-33, but they are not meant for use with the vertical uprights.