Glute Hamstring Machine for Glute Hamstring Raises
The Glute Ham Developer is ideal for lower body strengthening. Simply lock your feet in and work your core, glutes, and hamstrings with our heavy-duty, solid GHD machine. Our Adjustable Glute and Ham Developer belongs in your gym today!
CB-29 Adjustable Glute and Ham Developer Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: GHD constructed of solid steel 2” x 2” frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers of the base for added stability and to protect gym flooring.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING: Dual layered padding to withstand intensive stress during workouts such as hip extensions, back extensions, and GHD sit ups. 2” thick knee platform supports body while in kneeling position before and after exercise. 8” thick thigh cushion for comfort.
- SAFE: Padded ankle rollers and steel foot plate allow for a secure fit while performing back extensions or sit-ups on this glute machine. 4.75” long grip handles on each side for extra assistance if needed.
- ADJUSTABLE: This GHD adjusts in 6 positions horizontally and 4 positions vertically. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and 2 wheels on the back of the unit allow for easy mobility.
- ADDITIONAL: Includes 2 band pegs to add extra resistance if needed and plate storage bar in the back of the unit. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pins. GHD Situp Machine arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CB-29||CB-29 Box 1||69||37||32||11||82x29.5x43-46.5|
|CB-29 Box 2||53||38||15||7||82x29.5x43-46.5|
The Valor Fitness CB-29 Adjustable Glute and Ham Developer (GHD) is a standout unit. If you are looking for peak muscle recruitment of your glutes, hamstrings, and core then the CB-29 is the unit for you. It allows athletes to strengthen the gluteus and hamstrings to meet the functional requirements of a variety of sports.
Built for strength and durability, the CB-29 is constructed of a 2” x 2” solid steel frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers add more stability, while also preventing floor damage. The dual layered padding will withstand stress during workouts. The 2” thick knee platform supports the body while in a kneeling position before and after exercise, while the 8” thick thigh cushion keeps you comfortable during use.
The padded ankle rollers and steel foot plate keep the user secure while performing back extensions or sit-ups, while the 4.75” long grip handles on each side of the thigh pad provide extra assistance if needed. With 6 horizontal and 4 vertical positions, the CB-29 can be adjusted to fit the needs of the user. The 2 band pegs near the front of the unit give the user the option to add extra resistance to increase the intensity of their workout. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and the 2 wheels on the back allow the user to easily transport the CB-29 in their home or light-commercial gym, further adding to its functionality.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.