Glute Hamstring Machine for Glute Hamstring Raises
The Glute and Ham Developer is perfect for strengthening your lower body. Just lock your feet in and use our heavy-duty, solid GHD machine to work your core, glutes, and hamstrings. We have an adjustable GHD machine that belongs in your gym today!
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: GHD constructed of solid steel 2” x 2” frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers of the base for added stability and to protect gym flooring.
HIGH DENSITY PADDING: Dual layered padding to withstand intensive stress during workouts such as hip extensions, back extensions, and GHD sit ups. 2” thick knee platform supports body while in kneeling position before and after exercise. 8” thick thigh cushion for comfort.
SAFE: Padded ankle rollers and steel foot plate allow for a secure fit while performing back extensions or sit-ups on this glute machine. 4.75” long grip handles on each side for extra assistance if needed.
ADJUSTABLE: This GHD adjusts in 6 positions horizontally and 4 positions vertically. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and 2 wheels on the back of the unit allow for easy mobility.
ADDITIONAL: Includes 2 band pegs to add extra resistance if needed and plate storage bar in the back of the unit. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pins. GHD Situp Machine arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The Valor Fitness CB-29, Adjustable Glute and Ham Developer (GHD) is a standout unit. If you are looking for peak muscle recruitment of your glutes, hamstrings, and core then the CB-29 is the unit for you. It allows athletes to strengthen the gluteus and hamstrings to meet the functional requirements of a variety of sports.
Built for strength and durability, the CB-29 is constructed of a 2” x 2” solid steel frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers add more stability, while also preventing floor damage. The dual-layered padding will withstand stress during workouts. The 2” thick-knee platform supports the body while in a kneeling position before and after exercise, while the 8” thick thigh cushion keeps you comfortable during use.
The padded ankle rollers and steel footplate keep the user secure while performing back extensions or sit-ups, while the 4.75” long grip handles on each side of the thigh pad provide extra assistance if needed. With 6 horizontal and 4 vertical positions, the CB-29 can be adjusted to fit the needs of the user. The 2 band pegs near the front of the unit give the user the option to add extra resistance to increase the intensity of their workout. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and the 2 wheels on the back allow the user to easily transport the CB-29 in their home or light-commercial gym, further adding to its functionality.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||CB-29 Box 1
||CB-29 Box 2
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.