You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Glute Hamstring Machine for Glute Hamstring Raises
The Glute and Ham Developer is perfect for strengthening your lower body. Just lock your feet in and use our heavy-duty, solid GHD machine to work your core, glutes, and hamstrings. We have an adjustable GHD machine that belongs in your gym today!
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: GHD constructed of solid steel 2” x 2” frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers of the base for added stability and to protect gym flooring.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING: Dual layered padding to withstand intensive stress during workouts such as hip extensions, back extensions, and GHD sit ups. 2” thick knee platform supports body while in kneeling position before and after exercise. 8” thick thigh cushion for comfort.
- SAFE: Padded ankle rollers and steel foot plate allow for a secure fit while performing back extensions or sit-ups on this glute machine. 4.75” long grip handles on each side for extra assistance if needed.
- ADJUSTABLE: This GHD adjusts in 6 positions horizontally and 4 positions vertically. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and 2 wheels on the back of the unit allow for easy mobility.
- ADDITIONAL: Includes 2 band pegs to add extra resistance if needed and plate storage bar in the back of the unit. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pins. GHD Situp Machine arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The Valor Fitness CB-29, Adjustable Glute and Ham Developer (GHD) is a standout unit. If you are looking for peak muscle recruitment of your glutes, hamstrings, and core then the CB-29 is the unit for you. It allows athletes to strengthen the gluteus and hamstrings to meet the functional requirements of a variety of sports.
Built for strength and durability, the CB-29 is constructed of a 2” x 2” solid steel frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers add more stability, while also preventing floor damage. The dual-layered padding will withstand stress during workouts. The 2” thick-knee platform supports the body while in a kneeling position before and after exercise, while the 8” thick thigh cushion keeps you comfortable during use.
The padded ankle rollers and steel footplate keep the user secure while performing back extensions or sit-ups, while the 4.75” long grip handles on each side of the thigh pad provide extra assistance if needed. With 6 horizontal and 4 vertical positions, the CB-29 can be adjusted to fit the needs of the user. The 2 band pegs near the front of the unit give the user the option to add extra resistance to increase the intensity of their workout. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and the 2 wheels on the back allow the user to easily transport the CB-29 in their home or light-commercial gym, further adding to its functionality.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CB-29||CB-29 Box 1||69||37||32||11||82x29.5x43-46.5|
|CB-29 Box 2||52||39||15||7||82x29.5x43-46.5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]