You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Ultimate Foldable Squat Rack for Home Gyms
Building a home gym is never easy, especially when you are trying to conserve as much space as possible. A squat rack is one of the most important pieces to build the ultimate home workout studio but can take up a great amount of space in your home or garage and be a hassle to assemble.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY SQUAT RACK: This unique weight cage is constructed of 11-gauge steel with 2.5" x 2.5" solid frame tubing, matching the strength and durability of a commercial power rack! The rubber base caps at the bottom of each upright adds extra stability during use while protecting your garage or home gym floor from damage.
- SAVE SPACE: If you're looking to make the most of the space in your gym, this is the squat rack for you! The BD-20 folds flat against the wall to conserve as much space as possible in your personal gym after your workout.
- EASY TO USE: Simply remove the 4 pull pins that secure and lock the frame in place to set up for your workout or return to the folding position against the wall.
- VERSATILE: You'll get the same benefits as you would with a power rack at your local commercial gym, in a much smaller space! Use this folding squat rack to squat and bench press with the adjustable J-hooks, while the adjustable pull up bar at the top of the half rack allows you to perform a wide variety of pull-up and chin up exercises.
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: 8, M12 expansion bolts are included, these are meant to be anchored into concrete. ½” drill bit is required with 19mm socket to drive bolt into the wall.
- ADJUSTABLE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS: Featuring 42.5" of inside working space to squat and bench press, while the J-hooks can easily be adjusted between 13.75" - 61" high depending on your personal needs and comfort - perfect for any home gym for single or multiple users. Pull up bar adjusts from 69" – 92.5" high.
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES: MB-B Dip Handles, MB-G Short Barbell Holder, MB-H Safety Catch Set, MB-K2.5 Plate Storage Attachment.
- ADDITIONAL: Wall mount brackets measure 52.75" wide along the wall. When in use, the BD-20 Folding Squat Rack measures 23.5" x 47.5" x 94.5" (21.5” from the wall to rack). Max weight load of 750 lb. Meant for home gym/garage gym use but can also hold up in a light-commercial gym setting. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
If this sounds like you, then the Valor Fitness BD-20 Wall Mounted Folding Squat Rack is exactly what you need! This unique weight cage will allow you to make the most of the space in your home gym. The BD-20 folds flat against the wall to conserve as much space as possible in your personal gym or studio when not in use. When it's time for your workout, simply remove the 4 pull pins that secure and lock the frame in place. Once you unfold and put the squat rack uprights in place, put the pull pins back into place to secure your squat rack - it's that easy!
Capable of holding up to use in a light-commercial gym with a max weight load of 750 lb, the Valor Fitness BD-20 Wall Mounted Folding Squat Rack is the perfect addition to any home or garage gym!
The Folding Wall Mount Squat Rack is constructed of the same heavy-duty 11-gauge steel as Valor Fitness RIGs, with 2.5" x 2.5" tubing to match the strength and durability of a commercial power rack, the BD-20 is bound to be one of the most versatile pieces of home gym equipment you'll ever own. With 42.5" of inside working space between the uprights, you can easily squat and bench press with the adjustable J-hooks, while the adjustable pull-up bar allows you to perform pullup and chin up exercises with 21.5" of working space from the wall. This foldable squat rack is perfect for home, office, or garage gyms.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-20||Folding Wall Mount Squat Rack (box 1)||55||34||11||6||23.5x47.5x94.5|
|Folding Wall Mount Squat Rack (box 2)||69||96||10||3||23.5x47.5x94.5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I am interested in this product but I cannot find the weight limit, especially concerning the pull-up bar for me these are essential criteria for the selection of a product like this one thank you in advance for your response
The max weight load for the BD-20 is 750lbs.
I need to put my equipment in a space that is carpeted. Is this something I can use in a space like that?
You should be able to use the BD-20 with carpet, but we would recommend using a shim of some sort underneath the feet of the frame while your mounting it so you have the right amount of room so the unit can fold in and out seamlessly. Once you are done installing the unit, you can remove the shim. If you mount it directly on the carpet, then it likely wouldn't move well.
Anyway this could fit a standard sized bar, not Olympic size? I've got plenty of wall clearance to fold outwards, but the bar clearance is my issue in the space I'm trying to make this work.
It depends on the exact, specific dimensions of your bar. The outside of the uprights measure 47.5 inches from each other, so as long as the shaft is longer than this (so that your sleeves don't rest on the J-cups) it may work for you.
Hello, About the db20, what size are the holes in the tubes? (big and small ones) And how far are these apart? I have lots of other rack stuff, but would like to be sure it fits before i order. Kind regards
The smaller holes for the adjustable pull-up bar have a ½” diameter, and measure 1 ¼” apart on center. The larger holes on the frame have a 1” diameter and measure 3 ¼” apart on center. Please keep in mind that we can only guarantee that Valor Fitness attachments and accessories will fit the Valor Fitness BD-20, which has a 2.5” x 2.5” frame.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]