Building a home gym is never easy, especially when you are trying to conserve as much space as possible. A squat rack is one of the most important pieces to build the ultimate home workout studio but can take up a great amount of space in your home or garage and be a hassle to assemble. If this sounds like you, then the Valor Fitness BD-20 Wall Mounted Folding Squat Rack is exactly what you need!
- HEAVY DUTY SQUAT RACK- This unique weight cage is constructed of 11-gauge steel with 2.5" x 2.5" solid frame tubing, matching the strength and durability of a commercial power rack! The rubber base caps at the bottom of each upright adds extra stability during use while protecting your garage or home gym floor from damage.
- SAVE SPACE- If you're looking to make the most of the space in your gym, this is the squat rack for you! The BD-20 folds flat against the wall to conserve as much space as possible in your personal gym after your workout.
- EASY TO USE! Simply remove the 4 pull pins that secure and lock the frame in place to set up for your workout or return to the folding position against the wall.
- VERSATILE- You'll get the same benefits as you would with a power rack at your local commercial gym, in a much smaller space! Use this folding squat rack to squat and bench press with the adjustable J-hooks, while the adjustable pull up bar at the top of the half rack allows you to perform a wide variety of pull-up and chin up exercises.
- ADJUSTABLE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS- Featuring 42.5" of inside working space to squat and bench press, while the J-hooks can easily be adjusted between 13.75" - 61" high depending on your personal needs and comfort - perfect for any home gym for single or multiple users. Pull up bar adjusts from 69.5" - 93" high.
- ADDITIONAL- Wall mount brackets measure 52.75" wide along the wall. When in use, the BD-20 Folding Squat Rack measures 23.5" x 47.5" x 94". Max weight load of 750 lb. Meant for home gym/garage gym use but can also hold up in a light-commercial gym setting. Warranty, 3-year. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
This unique weight cage will allow you to make the most of the space in your home gym. The BD-20 folds flat against the wall to conserve as much space as possible in your personal gym or studio when not in use. When it's time for your workout, simply remove the 4 pull pins that secure and lock the frame in place. Once you unfold and put the squat rack uprights in place, put the pull pins back into place to secure your squat rack - it's that easy! Constructed of the same heavy-duty 11-gauge steel as Valor Fitness RIGs, with 2.5" x 2.5" tubing to match the strength and durability of a commercial power rack, the BD-20 is bound to be one of the most versatile pieces of home gym equipment you'll ever own.
With 42.5" of inside working space between the uprights, you can easily squat and bench press with the adjustable J-hooks, while the adjustable pull-up bar allows you to perform pullup and chin up exercises with 21.75" of working space from the wall. Capable of holding up to use in a light-commercial gym with a max weight load of 750 lb, the Valor Fitness BD-20 Wall Mounted Folding Squat Rack is the perfect addition to any home or garage gym!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-20||Folding Wall Mount Squat Rack (box 1)||55||34||11||6||47.5x23.5x94|
|Folding Wall Mount Squat Rack (box 2)||69||96||10||3||47.5x23.5x94|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.