Wheelbarrow Sled Features:
Get your Wheelbarrow Sled from Valor Fitness today!
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from 12-gauge solid steel and powder coated for a strong, sturdy, and protected frame. Olympic plate storage in the center of the sled to add balance and train strength and endurance in a unique way.
- WHEELBARROW FUNCTION: Offers the unique ability to use the Sled as a weighted wheelbarrow by adjusting the placement of the poles and attaching a bumper plate to the front of the sled with an Olympic collar.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Allows the options to push or pull the Sled while using the 2 upright steel poles. Option to drag the sled by using the attachable harness.
- EASY TO USE: Easy to use and adjust the placement to perform any exercise. 4 Skid Plates slide smoothly while utilizing the push, pull, or drag options. Wide 6” x 8” skid plates disperse the resistance allowing a smoother performance.
- ADDITIONAL: Can be used on grass, cement, or asphalt. May put scratches on smooth surfaces. Max weight load of 300 lb. Meant for heavy-commercial use. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|ES-SW||Wheelbarrow Sled Box 1||66||44||12||7||66x32.5x39|
|Wheelbarrow Sled Box 2||33||40||5||3||66x32.5x39|
The Valor Fitness ES-SW Weighted Wheelbarrow Sled with Harness is ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Whether you are pushing, pulling, or using the wheelbarrow function, this sled is bound to take your training to the next level and is built to last. Constructed of heavy-duty 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the ES-SW has a powder coat finish for a strong, sturdy, and protected frame with Olympic plate storage in the center of the sled that accommodates 2” plates to add balance and train strength and endurance in a unique way. 2 upright push poles can be utilized with sockets in the front and back allow the user to push or pull the sled, in addition to use the unique wheelbarrow function by adjusting the placement of the poles in the horizontal sockets and attaching a bumper plate to the front of the sled with an Olympic collar. Users can also drag the sled by attaching the included 10’ harness.
Though extremely versatile, the ES-SW is very easy to use and can seamlessly be adjusted to perform the different exercises. 4 skid plates slide smoothly while utilizing the push, pull, or drag options. These skid plates disperse the resistance to allow a smoother, more efficient performance. Please keep in mind that it may leave scratches on smoother surfaces. With a 300 lb maximum weight capacity, the ES-SW Weighted Wheelbarrow Sled with Harness can be used on grass, cement, or asphalt to help you meet your personal fitness goals.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How much does this sled weigh?
Thanks for your question! The empty sled without weights is 72lbs.