Wheelbarrow Sled for Push-Pull Exercises
Train like a champ with the ES-SW Wheelbarrow Sled. This sled is plate loaded, with a capacity of 300lbs. Order your Wheelbarrow Sled from Valor Fitness today!
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from 12-gauge solid steel and powder coated for a strong, sturdy, and protected frame. Olympic plate storage in the center of the sled to add balance and train strength and endurance in a unique way.
WHEELBARROW FUNCTION: Offers the unique ability to use the Sled as a weighted wheelbarrow by adjusting the placement of the poles and attaching a bumper plate to the front of the sled with an Olympic collar.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Allows the options to push or pull the Sled while using the 2 upright steel poles. Option to drag the sled by using the attachable harness.
EASY TO USE: Easy to use and adjust the placement to perform any exercise. 4 Skid Plates slide smoothly while utilizing the push, pull, or drag options. Wide 6” x 8” skid plates disperse the resistance allowing a smoother performance.
ADDITIONAL: Can be used on grass, cement, or asphalt. May put scratches on smooth surfaces. Max weight load of 300 lb. Meant for heavy-commercial use. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The Valor Fitness ES-SW Weighted Wheelbarrow Sled with Harness is ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Whether you are pushing, pulling, or using the wheelbarrow function, this sled is bound to take your training to the next level and is built to last. Constructed of heavy-duty 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the ES-SW has a powder coat finish for a strong, sturdy, and protected frame with Olympic plate storage in the center of the sled that accommodates 2” plates to add balance and train strength and endurance in a unique way. 2 upright push poles can be utilized with sockets in the front and back allow the user to push or pull the sled, in addition to use the unique wheelbarrow function by adjusting the placement of the poles in the horizontal sockets and attaching a bumper plate to the front of the sled with an Olympic collar. Users can also drag the sled by attaching the included 10’ harness.
Though extremely versatile, the ES-SW is very easy to use and can seamlessly be adjusted to perform the different exercises. 4 skid plates slide smoothly while utilizing the push, pull, or drag options. These skid plates disperse the resistance to allow a smoother, more efficient performance. Please keep in mind that it may leave scratches on smoother surfaces. With a 300 lb maximum weight capacity, the ES-SW Weighted Wheelbarrow Sled with Harness can be used on grass, cement, or asphalt to help you meet your personal fitness goals.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Wheelbarrow Sled Box 1
||Wheelbarrow Sled Box 2
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.