Super Hex Trap Bar with Multiple Grip Options
The Valor Fitness OB-HEX Trap Bar builds massive quads, hamstrings, and traps. This uniquely designed bar keeps the weight centered through your body’s midline, reducing unnecessary strain on your spinal flexors and avoids the scraping on your shins normally associated with deadlifts with a traditional barbell.
OB-HEX, Multi-Grip Hex Trap Bar Features & Benefits:
- ROTATING HANDLE: 4 rotating handles allow the user to choose which grip works the best and gradually work up to wider grips. Handles include 1”, 1.25”, 1.75”, and 2” diameter.
- RUBBER STOPPERS: Protects gym floors from damage or scratching. Note: The OB-HEX is not meant to be dropped. Damage may still occur if not set down properly.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Ergonomically positioned handles ensures correct lifting form allowing midline center of gravity to stay balanced, reducing strain on spine to safely lift heavy weight. Elevated sleeves raise weight off the ground for easy plate transition.
- BUILDS MUSCLE: Shoulder shrugs, squats, and deadlifts are the primary lifting functions adding muscle strength to shoulders, back and legs.
- ADDITIONAL: Bar weighs 60 lb. Assembly required – hex key included for assembly. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Perfect for single or multiple users. Max weight load of 500 lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|OB-HEX||Hex Trap Bar
Due to its unique design, the OB-HEX allows you to safely lift heavier loads. The elevated plate carriage system lets you add weight without having to lift the OB-HEX, making a seamless transition. The rubber stoppers on the bottom of the frame prevent damage to the floor. Please note that this unit is not meant to be dropped – damage may still occur if not set down safely and properly.
The rotating handle system makes the OB-HEX ideal in any gym setting with multiple users. The 4 different handle diameters of 1”, 1.25”, 1.75”, and 2” accommodate multiple users of different strengths and experience. As you get stronger, add to the intensity of your workout by rotating to a thicker grip to build your forearms and strengthen your grip.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Can you use this bar with standard 1 inch weight plates?
Thanks for your question! The sleeves on the Valor Fitness Hex Trap Bar are not removable. The bar is designed for use with Olympic plates with 2 inch center hole only.