You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Adjustable Weight Bench
The Valor Fitness DD-40 Adjustable Bench is ideal for any home gym or light-commercial gym. This exercise bench is a heavy-duty piece of equipment for users to perform their favorite flat, incline, or decline position workouts.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed with 12-gauge solid steel with a matte black powder coated finish for strength and durability. Steel plates at the base of the unit keep bench stable and protect gym floors.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING: The padding of this decline/incline bench is 2.5” thick, dual layered to withstand high intensity workouts. Designed with thicker padding at the end of seat pad for comfort behind the knees. Padded ankle rollers keep legs in place during decline bench press exercise.
- 7 ADJUSTMENT POSITIONS: Chrome plated, adjustable sawtooth plate allows for 7 positions including -20, 0, 20, 35, 45, 60, and 80 degrees making the DD-40 a highly versatile piece of equipment.
- 4 SEAT ADJUSTMENTS: This adjustable bench has 4 additional vertical seat adjustments to find the perfect height especially while in the incline position to prevent from sliding off the bench to provide a comfortable bench workout.
- MOBILE: Includes a non-slip grip handle below the seat and high-impact nylon wheels below the back pad allows for easy mobility.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 1,000 lb. Meant for light-commercial use.
DD-40 Adjustable Bench: Product Video
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-40||Adjustable Utility Bench FID||94||54||19||11||58x26.5x18-49.5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]