You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Adjustable Weight Bench
The Valor Fitness DD-25 Adjustable Bench is a highly versatile weight bench and a perfect addition to your home or commercial gym. With 7 positions available on the back pad including flat, incline, and decline and 4 positions on the seat pad, the DD-25 will allow you to completely customize your workout and strengthen the entire body. Various attachments available to extend your customizations.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 12-gauge solid Steel for strength and durability.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, high-density, Vinyl padding can withstand intense stress and pressure (measures 17” high).
- CONTOURED SEAT PAD: Added benefit of contoured wrap-around seat pad for bench workout comfort. 4 adjustment leg support positions will hold legs in place when performing decline exercises and sit ups.
- MOBILE: 2 high-quality Nylon wheels in the back of the frame and a non-slip grip handle allow the user to move the bench around to meet their personal exercises needs.
- RUBBER END CAPS: Create added stability and prevent damage to home gym floors.
- 7 POSITIONS: Back pad allows for 7 different adjustments including flat, incline, and decline to focus on different muscle groups and customize your workout. Seat pad allows for 4 positions.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 500 lb. (including body weight).
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-25||Adjustable Utility Bench FID W/Wheels||60
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would this bench be sufficient if the user weights 200 lbs and benches 320lbs? If not which adjustable bench would you suggest?
We recommend a max weight load of 500 lb INCLUDING the user body weight. Anything above that, user discretion is advised and may void any warranty.
What is the difference between the dd-4 and the dd-25?
The only difference is that the DD-25 has wheels. Otherwise, they have the same functions.
DD-25 and EX-11 leg curl/extension wanted to order. Are both items out of stock.
Thank you for your interest in our DD-25 and EX-11!
Unfortunately, the EX-11 is no longer being made. However, you can purchase an EX-1 Leg Curl/Extension Attachment and attach it to the BF-39, DD-4, or DD-25 benches.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.