The Valor Fitness DD-25 Adjustable Bench is a highly versatile weight bench and a perfect addition to your home or commercial gym. With 7 positions available on the back pad including flat, incline, and decline and 4 positions on the seat pad, the DD-25 will allow you to completely customize your workout and strengthen the entire body. Various attachments available to extend your customizations.
DD-25, Adjustable Bench Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 12-gauge solid Steel for strength and durability.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, high-density, Vinyl padding can withstand intense stress and pressure (measures 17” high).
- CONTOURED SEAT PAD: Added benefit of contoured wrap-around seat pad for bench workout comfort. 4 adjustment leg support positions will hold legs in place when performing decline exercises and sit ups.
- MOBILE: 2 high-quality Nylon wheels in the back of the frame and a non-slip grip handle allow the user to move the bench around to meet their personal exercises needs.
- RUBBER END CAPS: Create added stability and prevent damage to home gym floors.
- 7 POSITIONS: Back pad allows for 7 different adjustments including flat, incline, and decline to focus on different muscle groups and customize your workout. Seat pad allows for 4 positions.
- ADDITIONAL: Use in combination with the Valor Fitness EX-2 Preacher Curl Attachment or EX-1 Leg Lift Attachment, both sold separately. Max weight load of 500 lb. (including body weight).
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-25||Adjustable Utility Bench FID W/Wheels||60
The DD-25 Adjustable Utility Bench is constructed of 12-gauge, solid Steel for strength and durability in the frame. High-density, dual-layered, Vinyl padding is used to withstand intense stress and pressure. Pad measures 17” high while in flat position. Strong enough to support 500 lb including the user’s body weight.
Additionally, 2 high-quality Nylon wheels are located in the back of the bench and a non-slip grip handle has been added to allow the user to move the bench around their gym to meet their personal exercises needs. Under the bench create added stability and prevent damage to home gym floors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Would this bench be sufficient if the user weights 200 lbs and benches 320lbs? If not which adjustable bench would you suggest?
We recommend a max weight load of 500 lb INCLUDING the user body weight. Anything above that, user discretion is advised and may void any warranty.
What is the difference between the dd-4 and the dd-25?
The only difference is that the DD-25 has wheels. Otherwise, they have the same functions.
DD-25 and EX-11 leg curl/extension wanted to order. Are both items out of stock.
Thank you for your interest in our DD-25 and EX-11!
Unfortunately, the EX-11 is no longer being made. However, you can purchase an EX-1 Leg Curl/Extension Attachment and attach it to the BF-39, DD-4, or DD-25 benches.