Wall Ball Pro
The Valor Fitness WBP Wall Ball Pros/Medicine Balls are ideal for strength and conditioning and cross training workouts and other core exercise. Multiple weight ball options available.
Wall Ball Pro, WBP Features & Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY EXERCISE BALL: Wall ball/medicine ball with vinyl covering and sturdy stitching to withstand repeated use. Vinyl shell enhances grip.
- INTERNAL STUFFING: Internal weighted rubber chips and high-density stuffing core to balance weight.
- CROSS TRAINING ESSENTIAL: Perfect addition for any home, box, studio, or light-commercial gym geared towards cross training and many other similar methods of training. This soft medicine ball will satisfy a number of needs!
- COMPETITION PROVEN: These heavy-duty wall balls are the #1 choice wall ball/medicine ball for numerous cross training competitions throughout Florida! If they help competitive athletes perform better, they'll do the same for you!
- VERSATILE: These exercise balls can be used for wall balls, side throws, crunches, and added to run for intense cardio workouts! Use these medicine balls to develop strong legs, arms, shoulders, core, and many other important muscles!
- ADDITIONAL: Includes a durable loop on both sides of the stitching for easy storage, picking up, or as a grip during workouts.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
||6 lb Wall Ball
|WBP-10||10 lb Wall Ball||10||14||14||14|
|WBP-12||12 lb Wall Ball||12||14||14||14|
|WBP-14||14 lb Wall Ball||14||14||14||14|
|WBP-20||20 lb Wall Ball||20||14||14||14|
|WBP-25||25 lb Wall Ball||25||14||14||14|
|WBP-30||30 lb Wall Ball||30||14||14||14|
The Valor Fitness WBP Wall Ball Pros/Medicine Balls are made with the competitor, hard core fitness facilities, and box gym in mind! Wall balls/med balls are a great strength and conditioning tool, as they can be used for basic wall balls to a target, for side throws, ab crunches, added to a run for increased cardio intensity, or for just about any core exercise/workout you can think of.
With a vinyl outer shell to enhance grip and heavy duty stitching for extra strength and durability, these Wall Balls will withstand the most rigorous routine and competition, and is a perfect addition for any home, box, studio or light-commercial gym that incorporates cross training and many other similar methods of exercise in their workout. Each of these heavy-duty exercise balls has a high-density stuffing that keeps the rubber chip core centered and balance the weight during your workout or when stored away. Our Wall Balls have been tested and proven in competitions - they are the #1 choice of wall ball/medicine ball for numerous cross training competitions throughout the state of Florida. If they allow competitive athletes to perform better, they'll do the same for you in the comfort of your own home or gym!
To perform wall balls, an exercise that has become increasingly popular over the years, hold the ball at chest level with your feet shoulder width apart, and shoulders back. With your elbows under the ball, descend into a squat with your weight over your heels. Drive upwards with your back straight, engage your hips, and throw the ball vertically into the wall. Catch it on the rebound and descend back into the squat to repeat repetitions. As you become more advanced, you will be able to cycle the repetitions by descending into the squat as you catch the rebound.
Choose from the following weights available to build your strength and conditioning to the next level: 6 lb, 10 lb, 12 lb, 14 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb, and 30 lb.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.