IMPORTANT: READ ALL PRECAUTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
RETAIN OWNER'S MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Note: This item is shipped in an unusual shaped box. Please hold on to the box until you feel there's no need to return the product. Place the manual and warranty information in a safe and secure place in your home or office.
- Thank you for purchasing a Valor Fitness product. Carefully unpack the unit and dispose of packing materials in accordance with your local laws. Prior to assembly, confirm all the components are accounted for and in good condition. In the event you should find this product has either a defective or a missing part, do not use substitute parts or try to use the unit in an incomplete form. Please contact Valor Fitness for a replacement.
- This product has been designed for light commercial or home use only. Light commercial can be defined as a location with multiple users but not in a membership setting. Examples would be hotels, fire departments, high schools, etc. Commercial use would include, but not limited to, locations that accept membership for use of equipment.
- Keep children and pets away from this equipment.
- Inspect machine before use. Do not use the machine if it appears damaged or inoperable.
Lubricate moving parts as needed (depends on use but once a month is a good rule to follow)
- One person at a time should use this equipment unless otherwise designed for safety (example: spotter stand on some weight benches). Do not exceed weight capacity of this equipment.
- Injuries may result from incorrect use or pre-existing conditions. If dizziness, nausea, chest pains, or any other abnormal symptoms are experienced while using this equipment, cease exercise and CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
- Always use this equipment on a level surface. Do not use outdoors or near water.
- Do not insert any object into any openings unless object is supposed to be inserted (such as a pin in a weight stack)
- Before beginning exercise program, consult your physician. Use proper warm up and cool down routines to help prevent injury.
- Use this equipment only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Always wear appropriate workout clothing and shoes when exercising. KEEP BODY, CLOTHING, HAIR, AND FITNESS ACCESSORIES AWAY FROM MOVING PARTS.
- This equipment should only be used in supervised areas where access and control is specifically regulated by the owner. It is up to the owner to determine who is allowed access. The owner should consider a users: degree of reliability, age, experience, etc.
- DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO THE POINT OF PURCHASE, CONTACT THE POINT OF SALE COMPANY TO ASSIST YOU WITH DEFECTIVE/MISSING PARTS OR RETURN.