You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Adjustable Chest Press with Converging Arms
The Valor Fitness BF-47 Adjustable Flat/Incline Bench Press is great for the individual user that may need a safety catch if lifting alone. Each arm is independent of the other which allows the user to place variable weight levels on each arm if needed, or if they simply wish to focus on one side at a time.
Ideal for home and light-commercial use.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed with 2” x 2” steel frame with high-density, dual-layered pad measuring 44” x 9. 5” x 2”. U-shaped base ensures strength and durability throughout frame while ankle pads provide safety to user during ab crunch function.
- CONVERGING ARMS: Each arm operates independently of each other, allowing user to place variable weight levels on each arm if needed or simply to strengthen one side at a time. Arms converge to the middle to effectively target chest muscles. 1” plate pegs.
- ADJUSTABLE: Safety catch with protective rubber strip has 9 adjustment positions for an 8” range. Adjusted with locking pin for safety. Ankle pads can be adjusted between 2 different positions.
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a flat bench press, incline bench press, or ab crunch board. Folding base to perform incline bench press and ab crunches. Ankle padding beneath the head of the bench supports knees and ankles and allows ab crunch function.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load 125 lb per arm, 250 lb total. Also includes 2 plate storage pegs, each measuring 8” long and 1” in diameter, allows a clean and organized home gym.
BF-47, Adjustable Bench Press: Product Video
The arms converge to the middle at the top of the rep to target your chest muscles more effectively. This can be especially important for those that may be recovering from an injury and need to really focus on strengthening one arm or side of the chest at a time and even out their strength levels.
The extra long seat pad allows the user to adjust their position for a different range of motion or to target the muscles from a different angle. The high-density, dual-layered pad folds down for the incline bench feature and acts as an ab crunch board. The foam ankle pads secure the user and support ankles and knees when performing ab crunches.
The safety catches allow each arm to be rested when not in use and protect the user in the event the lift cannot be completed. Each safety catch, featuring a protective rubber strip, has 9 different adjustment positions using a locking pin, allowing an 8” range. A plate storage peg is featured on both sides of the unit to allow a clean and organized home gym. Each storage peg measures 8” long and 1” in diameter. The BF-47 has a maximum weight load of 125 lb per arm, allowing users to train with up to 250 lb total.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this machine be set to incline and decline? As well as flat?
The BF-47 can be set to Incline and flat.
Does it comes with weights or the weights purchased separate? If purchased separate, how much are 250 lbs in weights and are they in stock?
The BF-47 does not include any weights, as those are sold separately. As far as plates go, the price and availabilty depends on the specific plate, as we have several different styles with varying availability. To browse all our plates, you can do so here.
Would doing a shoulder press variation on this machine be an option? Thanks
Thanks for your question! The BF-47 was not designed for shoulder presses, just bench presses.
Hello ~ Why don’t you just sell this with the Olympic Sleeves and just ask a little more for this BF-47 Leverage Bench?
Thanks for your question! We like to give our customers the option of whether they want or need the EX-10 Olympic Sleeve Adapter.
We have an equal amount of customers who use and don't use the EX-10, so upping the price would be unfair to those who don't need it.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.