You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Heavy-Duty Olympic Bench Press Station
The Valor Fitness BF-49 Olympic Bench Press Station was designed with multi-user home gyms in mind, and built of the same quality seen at your local commercial gym.
Featuring a built-in spotter stand, this unit is perfect for any home gym with multiple users so you can safely bench press without the fear of getting stuck. No more holding back to hit your next PR with the peace of mind of a spotter!
Max weight load of 500 lb does NOT include user weight.
Features and Benefits:
- STURDY, TRIPOD BASE: Steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” on uprights and legs. Sturdy, steel tube (2” X 2” 12 Gauge Steel) underneath the bench and between the uprights for extra stability while lifting heavy loads. Built to last a lifetime. Rubber base caps prevent movement of bench during exercise and to better protect gym floors.
- DUAL-LAYERED PAD: High density, dual-layer, vinyl bench pad designed for optimal comfort under intense stress. (47” x 11” x 2.5”) Tapered back pad design (9.5”) allows the shoulders and arms a better range of motion while performing a bench press.
- STORAGE PEGS: 4 Olympic plate storage pegs, each measuring 9” in length. Allows for a clean and organized home gym, while also making the unit even more stable when loaded with plates.
- SAFETY: Includes adjustable safety catches in the event the lift cannot be completed 9 position safety catch allows for a 8” adjustment range, up or down. Heavy duty built-in spotter stand for added safety and protection (18.5” x 12”).
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for light-commercial use. Max weight load of 500 lb. 3-year frame warranty, 2-year bench pad warranty, 1-year popper pin warranty. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Constructed of the same quality as the Valor Fitness BF-48, this unit has the added benefit of 4 storage pegs at the rear so you can keep your fitness space clear of clutter and easily rack or unrack your plates.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BF-49||BF-49 Box 1||81||50||17||10||64x73x44|
|BF-49 Box 2||68||46||32||8||64x73x44|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]