Olympic Weight Bench with Spotter Stand
The Valor Fitness BF-7 Olympic Bench with Spotter Stand is a heavy-duty bench featuring a tripod design that provides added stability while lifting heavy loads. With no moving parts, this bench features a 2” x 2” steel frame built from 12-gauge steel that allows 44” of working space from the outer edge of the uprights. Each foot is encased with rubber base caps for added grip and stability while protecting your gym floor from scratching and other damage.
Ideal for home and light-commercial use.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY OLYMPIC WEIGHT BENCH: This Olympic Weight Bench for barbell bench press is constructed of 12-gauge solid steel with a 2" x 2" frame and a tripod base for added stability throughout the unit. Each foot of the BF-7 is encased in a rubber base cap for added grip, stability, and floor protection.
DUAL LAYERED BENCH PAD: This bench features a 3" thick, dual-layered vinyl bench pad for optimal comfort under intense stress during your bench press workout. The tapered back pad design contours from 11" to 9.5" to provide your shoulders and arms with a better range of motion while performing standard barbell bench press.
STRIKER PLATE: Dual position solid steel striker plate for bar support. Powder coated to prevent scratching after intense repeated use. Low and high bar catch, which are 36” and 42” from the floor, respectively.
SPOTTER STAND: Reinforced, sturdy, steel spotter plate measuring 18.5” x 12” built into frame. Structurally designed to safely hold spotter weight and make it easier to spot the user. Diamond plate design for added grip.
ADDITIONAL: Measures 18” from floor to the top of the bench pad allowing feet to stay firmly on the ground, with 44” of inside working space. Max weight load of 500 lb. Meant for light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year frame and 2-year pad. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||BF-7 Box 1
||BF-7 Box 2
The Valor Fitness BF-7 Olympic Bench with Spotter Stand is a heavy-duty bench featuring a tripod design that provides added stability while lifting heavy loads.
With no moving parts, this bench features a 2” x 2” steel frame built from 12-gauge steel that allows 44” of working space from the outer edge of the uprights. Each foot is encased with rubber base caps for added grip and stability while protecting your gym floor from scratching and other damage.
Each upright has a solid steel striker plate with 2 bar holder positions that are welded on all 4 sides to support up to 500 lb. A 3” thick high-density back pad, measuring 18” from the floor to the top of the pad, contours from 11” to 9.5” to allow your shoulders to have the proper range of motion.
The solid steel foot plate, measuring 18.5” x 12” at the rear of the unit, makes the BF-7 the perfect addition to any home gym with multiple users or any light-commercial gym as you can easily be spotted by a workout partner.
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.