You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
2-Tier Dumbbell Storage Rack
The Valor Fitness BG-10 Dumbbell Rack was designed to provide a safe and secure dumbbell storage option. Offering a space efficient design as well as a heavy-duty frame. The BG-10 Rack features reversed pitch design allowing for easy access to both tiers, making this an ideal addition to a home or light-commercial gyms.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2” x 3” steel frame to prevent tipping and securely store up to 500 lb. Each foot encased in rubber to protect floor from damage and absorbs shock while returning heavy dumbbells to the rack.
- ANGLED SHELVES: Ergonomically designed structure with 2 shelves for storage space and a slightly angled design allowing quick identification and accessibility during exercise.
- SPACE EFFICIENT: Compatible with the Valor Fitness Rubber Hex Dumbbells and most pro-sized dumbbells ranging from 3 lb to 45 lb. Size of dumbbells determines the amount the rack will hold.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Option to add the Valor Fitness BG-13 Dumbbell Cups to cradle 6 pairs of Rubber Hex Dumbbells (both sold separately).
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym setting. Warranty, 3-year frame. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
With a recommended maximum weight load of 500 lb, the Valor Fitness BG-13 Dumbbell Cups can be added as an accessory for the BG-10 Dumbbell Rack (sold independently of each other). Compatible with most pro-style and rubber hex dumbbells ranging from 3 lb to 45 lb, they allow for 6 pairs of dumbbells to be cradled in cups for stable storage.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BG-10||BG-10 Box 1||67||34||25||8||21x55.5x31|
|BG-10 Box 2||39||59||6||5||21x55.5x31|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is overall height and width and depth? Thanks.
The BG-10 is 31" tall, 21" deep and 55.5" long.
What is the distance from the floor to the bottom of the first shelf? Trying to determine if I can put heavier dumbbells underneath. Thank you.
The distance from the floor to the bottom of the lower shelf is approximately 14 inches.
Trying to find out what the distance between the L brackets that the dumbbells sit on. I have pro style dumbbells and curious if they will sit properly. Thank you in advance.
Thanks for your question! Our BG-10 typically fits most pro dumbbells. The distance is 4.5".
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.