Wall Mounted 6-Barbell Storage Rack
Easily store, organize, and access all of your barbells, in a fraction of the space that most traditional storage methods would require. The Valor Fitness BH-12 6-Bar Wall Mount Storage Rack offers storage for your Olympic barbells to protect them while also creating a safe, clean, and organized home or light-commercial gym.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of solid steel with a powder coat finish, featuring a cupped design for each barbell slot allowing the support of either the sleeve or the shaft of any standard barbell.
STORAGE: Offers storage for up to 6 Olympic barbells for safety, protection, and an organized home gym. Users can easily rack and unrack the bar they need from any of the 6 bar slots.
WALL MOUNT: Easily mounts to wall to save space to create a clean and organized home or light-commercial gym. Consists of 2 brackets, measuring 41.5” tall. Brackets can be spaced to the preference of the user, but each should accommodate the bar shaft.
BARBELL PROTECTION: Encased with protective inserts that will protect the bars against scratches and excessive wear and tear. Bars should be gently racked for longer wear and tear.
ADDITIONAL: 6” between each bar slot. Accommodates 15 kg/33 lb and 20kg/44 lb Olympic bars as well as aluminum training bars. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Wall mount Olympic bar rack
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.