Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack
The Valor Fitness BH-16 Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack is designed to easily store and organize bumper plates in home and light-commercial gyms. With its low-profile, you can seamlessly store and transport your bumper and change plates throughout your fitness environment.
BH-16 Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of steel with a rugged, powder-coated finish to withstand constant use.
- SPACE SAVER: Stores all bumper plate sizes in a concentrated area to allow a clean and organized home or commercial gym. Plates stand vertically in each slot to avoid a safety hazard of plates left all over the gym floor.
- PLATE STORAGE: Features 16 vertical slots to easily store plates of different sizes. 10 taller slots for bumper plates (2 each measuring 1.5”, 2.25”, 2.75”, 3.25”, and 4.25”) and 6 short slots for change plates (2 each measuring 1.25”, 1.5”, and 1.6”).
- PORTABLE: Can easily be moved around the gym using the foam padded handle and high-impact wheels at the back. Low-profile, lightweight design ensures easy mobility.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 54.5" long, 13.5" wide, and 11" at its highest. Meant for home, box, and light-commercial use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BH-16||Bumper Plate Rack||41||55||15||13||54.5x13.5x11|
Constructed of heavy-duty steel with a rugged powder-coat finish, the BH-16 stores all bumper plate sizes vertically in each slot to avoid the safety hazard of plates sprawled all over the gym floor. This unit features 16 slots to store plates of different sizes, including 10 taller slots for bumper plates and 6 shorter slots to accommodate change plates.
The BH-16 can easily be moved around the gym using the foam padded handle and high-impact wheels at the back. It is lightweight and can be easily moved when empty or loaded with the help of the handle and wheels.
The Valor Fitness BH-16, measuring 54.5” x 13.5” x 11”, is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym to save space and organize equipment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.