BH-17 Bumper Plate Storage Tree Features:
A common issue for many home and commercial gyms is the amount of clutter caused by the bumper plates scattered all over the floor. If this is an issue with your fitness environment, then the Valor Fitness BH-17 Bumper Plate Storage Tree is the answer.
- HEAVY DUTY: The BH-17 is constructed of 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Rubber foot caps included encase each foot for stability and floor protection with the option to remove and mount to the floor. Holds up to 1,000 lb of bumper plates!
- STURDY WEIGHT PLATE RACK: Features a heavy-duty 3" x 3" steel frame to make an incredibly solid storage rack for your bumper plates! Though meant for home/light-commercial use, the BH-17 is strong enough to last in any commercial gym!
- BUMPER PLATE RACK: The BH-17 features 3 continuous storage pegs measuring 23” in length (10” each side plus the 3” distance in the middle) making it easy to store and organize weight plates. Keep your gym floor clean and clear of clutter.
- SAFE: Designed to keep your workout area/home or garage gym clear of clutter, the BH-17 was built with central weight distribution to eliminate the risk of tipping or any other safety concerns with a weight holder rack/bar storage.
- ADDITIONAL: Footprint of this bumper plate rack measures 31" x 29" x 54.5". Lowest rack pegs measure 11.5" from the ground, while the storage pegs measure 17.5" from each other.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BH-17||Bumper Plate Tree||58||56||27||7||31x29x54.5|
This heavy-duty unit is constructed of 12-gauge steel for strength and durability with a rugged, stable base that can hold up to 1,000 lb of bumper plates. The 6 continuous steel rack pegs (3 on each side) measure 10” in length and 2” in diameter and are designed to easily hold bumper plates with 2” opening without problem. Each peg measures 17.5” apart, with the lowest pegs measuring 11.5” from the ground.
The BH-17 was designed with central weight distribution to eliminate risk of tipping or any other concerns with bumper plate storage. For further stability, rubber caps are included to encase each foot while also preventing damage to gym flooring. If the user decides not to use the rubber caps, each base has a hole so it can be easily bolted to the floor for increased stability (hardware not included).
Measuring 31” x 29” x 54.5”, the Valor Fitness BH-17 is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym hoping to keep a clean and organized fitness space.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.