You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Wall Mounted Bumper Plate Storage Rack
The Valor Fitness BH-26, 4-Peg Wall Mounted Plate Storage Rack is a pair heavy-duty weight plate holder designed to save you floor space in your gym and organize all of your rubber bumper plates or steel Olympic plates in a confined area on the wall.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: This high-quality weight rack for both bumper plate storage and other Olympic plate storage is built with a solid steel plate with a powder coat finish with 4 chrome-plated weight pegs. Comes as 2 separate plate storage racks - 2 plate holders each - for a total of 4 weight pegs.
- 4 PEG PLATE HOLDER: Plate rack features 4 total chrome-plated, solid steel weight storage pegs for Olympic bumper plates. Each plate storage peg has a loadable sleeve length of 15" and can hold up to 220 lb (880 lb total max weight load, 440 lb max weight load per individual plate storage rack).
- VERSATILE: This durable set of weight plate racks can be mounted vertically or horizontally, stacked on top of each other, next to each other, staggered, or in completely different parts of the gym!
- SPACE SAVER: Keeps both rubber weight plates and steel weight plates off the floor to save space in your gym while keeping all weights in a small organized space.
- ADDITIONAL: Each individual plate storage rack measures 16" x 6" x 27". Meant for use in home, light-commercial, and box gyms. Maximum load may vary on thickness of bumper plates and Olympic plates.
The BH-26 comes as a pair of 2-peg plate storage racks with chrome plated solid steel weight storage pegs measuring 15.5" each. The possibilities with the incredibly versatile BH-26 are endless! You can mount them together to create 1 solid 4-peg rack, or mount them separately (vertically or horizontally) by stacking them on top of one another, next to each other, staggered, or even in completely separate areas of the gym!
These strong and durable weight plate holders can store up to a total 880 lb worth of bumper plates or Olympic plates - each individual plate storage peg can handle up to 220 lb (440 per rack), but the weight you can fit may vary depending on the thickness of your bumper plates or Olympic plates. The BH-26 Olympic Bumper Plate Holder will mount directly to the wall, with 5 mounting positions on the frame of each rack - 1 between each weight holder, and 1 in each corner of the rack (mounting hardware included).
With each individual unit measuring only 16" x 6" x 27", the Valor Fitness BH-26 4-Peg Wall Mounted Plate Storage Rack is the answer for any gym that needs to save space and organize all of their bumper plates and Olympic weight plates.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BH-26||4 Peg Wall mounted bumper plate storage||48||30||19||7||16x6x27|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Looking to mount behind the drywall on 2x6 studs with cross beams and have pegs go through the dry wall for a clean finish look. Are the rubber gaskets removable so you can place on the dry wall side? Also what size are the mounting holes and hardware? Thank you
Thanks for your question! The rubber gaskets are removable. The mounting holes are approximately 12mm, while the anchors measure 10mm and the bolts are M8*60.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]