The Valor Fitness BPH Recycled Rubber Bumper Plates are an ideal addition to any home, garage or box gym in need of heavy-duty rubber weight plates with an extensive life span that will withstand constant pressure, use, and punishment.
Recycled Rubber Bumper Plates Features & Benefits:
- RECYCLED RUBBER CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty bumper plates constructed of condensed, recycled crumb rubber featuring a rough finish for strength and durability to withstand the roughest of conditions, both indoor and outdoor!
- TESTED AND PROVEN: Our bumper weight plates are placed under the destroy test that puts the plates in realistic, routine conditions to confirm the quality of the plate, so you know they won't fail you during WOD's or personal best lifts!
- LONG LASTING: The rugged rough finish of these Olympic bumper weight plates ensures they will maintain maximum performance in intense conditions over time. The rough texture will stand up to punishment on hard surfaces like gravel during outdoor training!
- STEEL INSERT: These unique rubber bumper plates feature a 2" stainless steel insert at the center to accommodate Olympic barbell sleeves for a seamless transition when loading and unloading your bars to prevent damage to both the weight plate and barbell.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home/garage, box gym, and outdoor use. Warranty, 2-year.
- DISCLAIMER: Although these plates are built strong, the BPH-10 and BPH-15 plates cannot be dropped when they are on the barbell alone. This is due to the thickness of that particular size plate and it not being able to withstand the amount of force being applied to them when dropped.
BPH, Recycled Rubber Bumper Plates - Bounce Test
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPH-10||10lb High Temp Bumper Plates (4)||42||18||18||5|
|BPH-15||15lb High Temp Bumper plates (2)||31||18||18||4|
|BPH-25||25lb High Temp Bumper Plates (2)||51||18||18||6|
|BPH-35||35lb High Temp Bumper Plate (1)||35||18||18||3|
|BPH-45||45lb High Temp Bumper Plate (1)||45||18||18||4|
|BPH-55||55lb High Temp Bumper Plate (1)||55||18||18||4|
Constructed of a condensed, recycled crumb rubber, the BPH bumper plates will withstand the toughest of conditions - they will have less of an impact to the floor than steel plates, while being able to last on harder outdoor surfaces such as gravel, making these the perfect set of bumper plates for workouts in your driveway.
Whether used for cross training, strength and conditioning, or weight lifting, the rugged and rough finish of these bumper weights ensure they will maintain maximum performance in intense conditions - our bumper plates are placed under the destroy test that puts the plates in realistic, routine conditions to verify the strength, durability, and quality of the plate.
The 10 lb and 15 lb plates (BPH-10 and BPH-15) are NOT meant to be dropped on their own without adding additional weight to the bar. Using at least a 25 lb plate (BPH-25) in conjunction with 10 and 15 lb plates will not cause damage.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What’s the diameter on these plates?
Thanks for your question! These plates are all 17.5" in diameter, but the thickness varies depending on weight.