You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
KG Training Bumper Plates
Match the intensity of your training with the no-nonsense look of the Valor Fitness BPM Kilogram Bumper Plates, a series of heavy-duty bumper plates that will take your Olympic weightlifting preparation to the next level while upgrading the appearance of your entire gym.
Features and Benefits:
- WEIGHTLIFTING ESSENTIALS: Whether you're training for your next competition or working on technique, these training bumper plates are a must have for your home gym or strength training facility so you can practice your Olympic weightlifting skills effectively and efficiently.
- SAFELY DROP YOUR BAR WITH CONFIDENCE: These bumper plates feature a low bounce to avoid any unnecessary danger or damage. Constructed of heavy-duty rubber, these weight plates can be dropped from the hip, front rack, or overhead positions even in tight spaces. Whether you have a platform, weightlifting mats, jerk blocks, or crash pads, the low bounce feature will protect you, your plates, and your barbell.
- TRAIN ACCURATELY: Units listed in kilograms (KG) to meet Olympic weightlifting standards, so you can precisely load the bar between sets and effectively train for your next competition with accurate weights. Each plate features slightly raised, black-on-black font for a sharp look that is sure to turn heads in your gym.
- DURABLE STEEL INSERT: The 2" steel ring accommodates Olympic barbell sleeves for a seamless transition when loading and unloading plates between sets. This insert was designed and machined to withstand constant use, abuse, and dropping in the most intense weightlifting environments.
- RAISED LIP: An edge around the perimeter of the plate makes it easier to lift off the floor and remove from sleeves or storage pegs, keeping your workout hassle-free. A raised rubber surface around the center steel insert prevents metal-to-metal contact, maintaining the integrity and prolonging the life of each plate.
- DISCLAIMER: Although these plates are built strong, the BPM-5 plates cannot be dropped when they are on the barbell alone. This is due to the thickness of that particular size plate and it not being able to withstand the amount of force being applied to them when dropped.
The BPM-5 (5 kg) is NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without additional weight. To ensure no damage is caused, the 5 kg plate should gently be returned to the starting position if no additional weight is used. Using at least a 10 kg plate in conjunction with the 5 kg plate will not cause damage to these plates.
Please check the chart below for how many plates are included for each weight:
# of Plates
|5kg||(2) 5 KG plates|
|10kg||(2) 10 KG plates|
|15kg||(1) 15 KG plate|
|20kg||(1) 20 KG plate|
|25kg||(1) 25 KG plate|
|70 KG Set||(2) 5 KG plates, (2) 10 KG plates, and (2) 20 KG plates|
|120 KG Set||(2) 15 KG plates, (2) 20 KG plates, and (2) 25 KG plates|
|150 KG Set||(2) 5 KG plates, (2) 10 KG plates, (2) 15 KG plates, (2) 20 KG plates, and (2) 25 KG plates|
BPM, KG Training Bumper Plates - Bounce Test
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPM-5||5KG Bumper Plates (2)||23||19||19||2|
|BPM-10||10KG Bumper plates (2)||45||19||19||3|
|BPM-15||15KG Bumper Plate (1)||35||19||19||3|
|BPM-20||20KG Bumper Plate (1)||45||19||18||4|
|BPM-25||25KG Bumper Plate (1)||55||19||19||4|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the widths of the KG plates?
The width of the BPM kg plates are as follows:
BPM-5 = 7/8"
BPM-10 = 1 1/2"
BPM-15 = 2"
BPM-20 = 2 3/4"
BPM-25 = 3"
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.