You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Olympic Bumper Plates for Weightlifting & Cross-Training Workouts
Looking for the best bumper plates on the market? You're in luck. Valor Fitness BPP, Bumper Plate Pros are designed to withstand punishment, provide safety to users, and prevent damage to your floors in any studio, gym or box. Sold in singles and pairs, you'll find these plates easy to store with our convenient bumpers plate holders.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: These simple yet effective bumper plates are constructed of a high-quality rubber mixture for strength and durability that can withstand constant lifting during high or low repetition workouts and prevent damage to gym floors.
- LOW BOUNCE: Our rubber bumper plates feature a low bounce to ensure your safety! Preserving both your plates and barbell, this is an ideal trait for all types of workouts, including cross training, strength training, and Olympic weight lifting!
- STEEL INSERT: The 2" stainless steel insert at the center of these rubber bumper weights accommodate Olympic barbell sleeves for a seamless transition when loading and unloading your barbell and preventing damage to both the bumper plate and the barbell.
- COLOR CODED WEIGHTS: Plates have a colored centered disc and stripe around the plate so you can identify the weight during your workouts and in between sets, allowing you to have a more efficient workout without scrambling for the right weights!
- ADDITIONAL: Please check photos for how many plates you receive upon purchase. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use. Warranty, 2-year.
- DISCLAIMER: Although plates are built strong, the BPP-10 and BPP-15 plates cannot be dropped when they are on the barbell alone. This is due to the thickness of that particular size plate and it not being able to withstand the amount of force being applied to them when dropped.
Valor Fitness BPP, Bumper Plate Pro's - Bounce Test
The BPP-10 and BPP-15 are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without additional weight plates. To ensure no damage is caused, the 10 lb and 15 lb Bumper Plate Pro’s should gently be returned to the starting position. Using at least a 25 lb plate (BPP-25) in conjunction with the BPP-10 or BPP-15 will not cause damage to these plates.
Note: due to the rubber construction, these weight plates may have a distinct scent that will fade over time - some may be more sensitive to the scent than others. If you are experiencing this scent, you can wash these plates with any hand or dish soap and water until it dissipates.
|Weight||Number of Plates Included|
|10 lb||(4) 10 lb plates|
|15 lb||(2) 15 lb plates|
|25 lb||(2) 25 lb plates|
|35 lb||(1) 35 lb plate|
|45 lb||(1) 45 lb plate|
(1) 55 lb plate
|120 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, and (2) 25 lb plates
|180 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|210 lb Set||
(2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|250 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|270 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, and (4) 45 lb plates
|280 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|370 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (4) 45 lb plates
|390 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, (2) 45 lb plates, and (2) 55 lb plates
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPP-10||10lb Pro Bumper Plates (4)||40||19||19||4|
|BPP-15||15lb Pro Bumper plates (2)||30||19||19||4|
|BPP-25||25lb Pro Bumper Plates (2)||50||19||19||4|
|BPP-35||35lb Pro Bumper Plate (1)||35||19||19||2|
|BPP-45||45lb Pro Bumper Plate (1)||45||19||19||3|
|BPP-55||55lb Pro Bumper Plate (1)||55||19||19||4|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.