The Valor Fitness BPP Bumper Plate Pros are designed to withstand punishment, provide safety to users, and prevent damage to gym flooring in any studio, gym or box!
Bumper Plate Pro's Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: These simple yet effective bumper plates are constructed of a high-quality rubber mixture for strength and durability that can withstand constant lifting during high or low repetition workouts and prevent damage to gym floors.
- LOW BOUNCE: Our rubber bumper plates feature a low bounce to ensure your safety! Preserving both your plates and barbell, this is an ideal trait for all types of workouts, including cross training, strength training, and Olympic weight lifting!
- STEEL INSERT: The 2" stainless steel insert at the center of these rubber bumper weights accommodate Olympic barbell sleeves for a seamless transition when loading and unloading your barbell and preventing damage to both the bumper plate and the barbell.
- COLOR CODED WEIGHTS: Plates have a colored centered disc and stripe around the plate so you can identify the weight during your workouts and in between sets, allowing you to have a more efficient workout without scrambling for the right weights!
- ADDITIONAL: Available as individual plates or sets. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use. Warranty, 2-year.
- DISCLAIMER: Although plates are built strong, the BPP-10 and BPP-15 plates cannot be dropped when they are on the barbell alone. This is due to the thickness of that particular size plate and it not being able to withstand the amount of force being applied to them when dropped.
|Weight||Number of Plates Included|
|10 lb||(4) 10 lb plates|
|15 lb||(2) 15 lb plates|
|25 lb||(2) 25 lb plates|
|35 lb||(1) 35 lb plate|
(1) 45 lb plate
(1) 55 lb plate
|120 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, and (2) 25 lb plates
|180 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|210 lb Set||
(2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|250 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|270 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, and (4) 45 lb plates
|280 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (2) 45 lb plates
|370 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, and (4) 45 lb plates
|390 lb Set||
(4) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, (2) 45 lb plates, and (2) 55 lb plates
Valor Fitness BPP, Bumper Plate Pro's - Bounce Test
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPP-10||10lb Pro Bumper Plates (4)||40||19||19||4|
|BPP-15||15lb Pro Bumper plates (2)||30||19||19||4|
|BPP-25||25lb Pro Bumper Plates (2)||50||19||19||4|
|BPP-35||35lb Pro Bumper Plate (1)||35||19||19||2|
|BPP-45||45lb Pro Bumper Plate (1)||45||19||19||3|
|BPP-55||55lb Pro Bumper Plate (1)||55||19||19||4|
The BPP-10 and BPP-15 are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without additional weight plates. To ensure no damage is caused, the 10 lb and 15 lb Bumper Plate Pro’s should gently be returned to the starting position. Using at least a 25 lb plate (BPP-25) in conjunction with the BPP-10 or BPP-15 will not cause damage to these plates.
Note: due to the rubber construction, these weight plates may have a distinct scent that will fade over time - some may be more sensitive to the scent than others. If you are experiencing this scent, you can wash these plates with any hand or dish soap and water until it dissipates.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.