You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Competition-tested Bumper Plates
Our high quality bumper plates are well constructed of a polyurethane-based material to create a very durable bumper plate. These weight plates are ideal for box, garage, and commercial gyms, with proven performance in countless cross-training competitions!
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY BUMPER PLATE: These unique bumper plates have a polyurethane-based material to create a stronger, non-brittle, and more durable plate than rubber bumper plates. The chrome-plated steel core plate adds stability for a long-lasting bumper plate.
- DEAD BOUNCE: These weight plates have a consistent dead bounce, thanks to the polyurethane base, for longer product lifetime and enhanced safety! This dead bounce effect, compared to rubber bumpers will ensure your bumper plates last a lifetime!
- COMPETITION PROVEN: Our BPPU Bumper Plates have been the go-to choice of bumper plates for many competitions throughout the state of Florida! These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
- CHROME INSERT: Each bumper plate features a 2" opening to easily load on to Olympic barbell sleeves for minimal friction on your bars. This large, chrome-plated core plate also adds further durability to the bumper plate.
- ADDITIONAL: Each plate has a 17.5" diameter. Meant for box, garage, and commercial use, with proven performance in countless cross-training competitions! Warranty, 2-year.
- DISCLAIMER: Although these plates are built strong, the BPPU-10 plates cannot be dropped when they are on the barbell alone. This is due to the thickness of that particular size plate and it not being able to withstand the amount of force being applied to them when dropped.
BPPU Bumper Plate: Promo Video
Having been proven tough in competitions throughout the state of Florida, these high-quality plates are constructed with a top of the line polyurethane based material to create a strong, non-brittle, durable plate that is sure to withstand years of intense use.
This strong material creates a high impact resistance and provides a safe environment with a consistent dead bounce effect when dropped.
Please check the chart below for how many plates are included for each weight:
# of Plates
|10 lb||2 plates|
|15 lb||2 plates|
|25 lb||2 plates|
|35 lb||1 plate|
|45 lb||1 plate|
|55 lb||1 plate|
|100 lb Set||(2) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates|
|160 lb Set||(2) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 45 lb plates|
|210 lb Set||(2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, (2) 45 lb plates|
|230 lb Set||(2) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates (2) 45 lb plates|
|250 lb Set||(2) 10 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (4) 45 lb plates|
|260 lb Set||(2) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, (2) 45 lb plates|
|350 lb Set||(2) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, (4) 45 lb plates|
|370 lb Set||(2) 10 lb plates, (2) 15 lb plates, (2) 25 lb plates, (2) 35 lb plates, (2) 45 lb plates, (2) 55 lb plates|
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPPU-10||10lb Polyurethane Bumper Plates (2)||21||19||19||3|
|BPPU-15||15lb Polyurethane Bumper Plates (2)||31||19||19||4|
|BPPU-25||25lb Polyurethane Bumper Plates (2)||51||19||19||3|
|BPPU-35||35lb Polyurethane Bumper Plate (1)||36||19||19||3|
|BPPU-45||45lb Polyurethane Bumper Plate (1)||46||19||19||2|
|BPPU-55||55lb Polyurethane Bumper Plate (1)||56||19||19||3|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
For the 10lb BPPU urethane bumpers, in the product photos there are two versions shown. One has the smaller donut hub common on other urethane plates while the other has a larger smooth competition hub. Which is the right one?
Sorry for the confusion, the larger hub is the previous model and the smaller hub is the current model. The smaller middle hub ring is just on the 10lb plates for weight distribution and durability.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]