You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Heavy Duty Leg Stretching Machine
Flexibility Trainer for Yoga and Martial Arts Training
Muscle soreness and tightness is a common occurrence that can often impact our lives. One of the best ways to relieve this tension is to stretch, and sometimes we need some more assistance, whether it be a stretching strap, band, or yoga block. But nothing will work to achieve a deep, releasing stretch like the Valor Fitness CA-27 Leg Stretch Machine!
Features and Benefits:
- ACHIEVE A DEEPER STRETCH: Use this leg stretcher machine for a comfortable, yet deep and effective stretch in your hamstring, glute, and lower back muscles. Adjust to find the right stretching position for you! Back pad adjusts between 110 & 105 degrees.
- WHEEL CRANK ADJUSTMENT: The CA-27 Flexibility Trainer features a wheel crank device that allows you to choose how deep you stretch, while you can gradually improve your flexibility with each use by simply turning the wheel to widen the leg extension pads.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE: With the ability to expand over 180 degrees, you will improve your athletic performance whether you prefer yoga, mixed martial arts (MMA), or any other sport by relieving tense muscles in your back, legs, and glutes!
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Don't be complacent! You can always improve flexibility in your thigh and back muscles. In addition to widening the leg pads, you can remove the wheel crank to lean forward to seek an even greater stretch and push your limits.
- EASY TO USE: This leg stretcher machine is so simple and easy to use, you can stretch right in the comfort of your own home! This lower back stretcher and hamstring stretcher device is sure to give you some much needed relief!
CA-27 Leg Stretch Machine: Product Video
With an adjustable wheel crank, you can easily use this leg stretcher and flexibility trainer to get a deep stretch in your hamstrings, groin, hips, and glutes! Simply turn the crank to widen the legs - as you gradually become more flexible, you can turn the gear further so you can continuously work on your flexibility or just get a more intense stretch! For more of a stretch in your lower back, simply remove the wheel crank so you can lean forward and target deeper muscles that you couldn't before!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it possible for the back support to lay flat?
The back support on the CA-27 almost goes back 180 degrees but not fully. The bracket/frame behind the seat prevents it from laying completely flat.
What's the weight capacity for this?
The maximum weight load of the CA-27 is 300 lb.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.