You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Back Stretch Machine for a deeper stretch
Constructed from solid steel for a stable and sturdy frame and high-density, dual-layered padding, the CA-32 can withstand repeated use in home or commercial studios. A 90-degree range of motion makes it perfect for any user at any flexibility level who are looking to warm up, improve mobility, and reduce muscle pain and soreness.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BACK STRETCHER: This back stretcher is stronger than your average machine. The frame of the CA-32 is constructed from solid steel for a stable and sturdy back stretcher machine! This machine can hold up to 350 lb!
- HIGH QUALITY PADDING: Feel comfortable while you stretch. This back stretch machine is constructed with dual-layered padding on the seat and knee support. It is made to withstand repeated use in home gym or commercial studios.
- REDUCE BACK PAIN: Use this machine and watch the miracle happen to your lower back. This back stretcher has a 90-degree range of motion which makes it the perfect flexibility trainer for those who need to warm up, improve mobility, reduce lower back pain and soreness, and achieve proper back posture!
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: The handle can be moved up or down in 4 adjustment options. Change hand position to target different parts of your back or legs for a complete workout!
- SAFETY WRIST STRAP: This back stretcher for pain relief features a wrist wrap/stretch strap so you can stretch as far as you can without the fear of falling back or losing balance!
- ADDITIONAL: Great spine stretcher for lower back pain relief and other parts of the back, hips, and legs! Max weight load of 350 lb. The CA-32 is an ideal lower back stretcher for any light-commercial or home gym.
*Note* Does not include handlebar pads.
CA-32 Back Stretch Machine: Product Video
Reduce the pain in your lower back by finally finding a way to target those muscles. The Valor Fitness CA-32, Back Stretch Machine allows you to target multiple muscle groups to improve athletic performance, lifestyle, and to prevent injury. Professional athletes have used back stretch machines to maintain flexibility and range of motion before and after physical activity.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CA-32||Back Stretch Machine||73||47||28||11||46.5x24x35-38|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the dimensions once assembled? What tools are needed for assembly?
The CA-32 assembled is 24" wide, 46.5" deep, and 38" tall.
How much does the back stretch machine weigh in the box it is shipped in? How many pieces does it come in. I live on the second floor /no elevator in building. I am a petite woman, not a 'weight lifter.' I would need to carry it upstairs piece by piece. Does it come with clear assembly instructions? Is there a Youtube video? Again, am not a mechanical engineer, either ;-)
The CA-32 ships in a single box that weighs 73 lb, and has dimensions of 47x28x11. The assembly manual is included with clear instructions. We do not currently have a video of the assembly of this product, but previous customers have had no issues with the assembly process. If you do need assistance, however, you are free to call us at 727-895-9525 and we'll be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]