Speed Bag Platform Swivel
The Valor Fitness CA-9 is a swivel base for your speed bag platform. This swivel base is designed to be more stable and forgiving than the traditional pivot, and will last you for years of training.
NOTE: Our CA-9 swivel is not typically interchangeable with other platforms, so we cannot guarantee that our CA-9 threading will fit into an alternate, not Valor Fitness platform.
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from Chrome plated 12-gauge Steel, this heavy-duty speed bag swivel is designed to hold up against repeated hours of constant punching.
VERSATILITY: Can be used with multiple types of speedbags and platforms such as the Valor Fitness CA-2, CA-10, and CA-53 Speed Bag Boxing Platforms.
- 360-DEGREE SWIVEL: The 360-degree swivel rotation allows the boxer the added speed and efficiency required in the boxing arena by developing fast reflex and optimal hand-eye coordination as the bag swivels.
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE: Chain Link Design allows smooth transition from intense hand to hand spar strikes while adjusting itself due to speedbag spinning.
- ADDITIONAL: Threads compatible to Valor Fitness Face Plates.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Speed Bag Swivel
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.