You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Best Leg Curl - Extension Machine for Home Gyms
The ultimate stationary leg machine that everyone needs in their home or gym. The Valor Fitness CC-4 Adjustable Leg Curl/Extension Machine allows the user to perform two key leg exercises, leg extensions and leg curls, while staying seated in the same location.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY LEG MACHINE: Constructed of solid steel and designed with high-density, dual-layered vinyl padding to withstand intense stress during your workout. This leg workout machine can hold up to 150 lb of weight plates (sold separately).
- ADJUSTABLE LEG EXERCISE EQUIPMENT: This leg curl/extension machine is very adjustable to your needs. The thigh support is adjustable in 8 positions while the back support is adjustable in 6 positions. The sundial adjustment allows you to change the range of motion to suit you before leg curls or leg extensions.
- VERSATILE: Transform your legs with just one machine. Perform 2 different exercises with the leg curl/extension machine. Build and strengthen quads with the leg extension feature and use the leg curl feature to work the muscles in your hamstrings. The steel peg on the side of the frame adjusts to change from leg extensions to leg curls.
- THIGH SUPPORT:Comfortable, curved rollers keep you firmly in place to isolate the quads while performing leg extensions or hamstrings for leg curls. These rollers are located near the ankles for pulling and pushing the weight up as well as above the thighs to apply pressure. The handles located on either side of the seat pad create additional support.
- ADDITIONAL: This leg curl leg extension machine is compatible with any plate. It is compatible with standard 1" weight plates and 2" Olympic weight plates. The EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve that converts 1" standard weight plate posts to 2" Olympic weight plate posts is sold separately. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Leg Curl Extension: Product Video
The CC-4 Leg Curl machine helps promote muscle growth in the hamstring and calf muscles. Increases leg mobility and flexibility. Aids in injury prevention and helps maintain healthy joints.
Featuring an easy to use Sun Dial adjuster to allow the user to increase the range of motion. The back-seat rest can be adjusted forward/backward depending on the height of the user. Once in place, the adjustable thigh support keeps your legs in place while performing leg curl exercises, ensuring that the hamstrings exert maximum performance.
While loading weight onto the plate pegs, either 1” Standard Plates or 2” Olympic Plates. The Valor Fitness EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve that converts 1” standard plate posts to 2” Olympic plate posts sold separately.
Ideal for home and light-commercial gyms.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CC-4||CC-4 Box 1||63||35||31||8||55x39x38|
|CC-4 Box 2||31||19||14||10||55x39x38|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What’s the steel gauge of the cc-4
The CC-4 is constructed of 12-gauge steel tubing
What's the maximum user weight supported by the CC-4 and will it adjust properly for someone that is 6' 6" to use it comfortably? Thanks
Thanks for your question! This machine is designed to hold 350lbs on the seat plus 150lbs of weight plates. Seat back has to be pushed all the way in for taller users. It has a full range can accommodate 4'9 - 6' plus.
We have had some reviews on our Amazon site for people who are over 6' tall - you can view more reviews here.
what are dimensions
The overall footprint of the CC-4 is 39" wide, 55" deep, and 38" high. Use the following measurements as a guide for user height. The CC-4 has 6 adjusting positions for the back pad. I measured from the back pad to the end of the seat. The closest the back pad sits is 19.5” adjusting 1” each time to the farthest away at 24.5”. I also measured the distance from the end of the seat to the leg pad. To the center of the leg pad it is about 13”.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]