You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Plate-Loaded Seated Calf Raise Machine
Complete your lower body workout routine with the CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine, which will help promote a healthy calf muscle. Our machine is a versatile piece of exercise equipment that can be used in a variety of ways like working out your calves, hamstrings, and quads.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY CALF RAISE MACHINE: This machine is made to hold all the weight! The CC-5 Calf Machine is constructed with 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. The diamond plated foot plates give you stability when performing calf raises, while the chrome plated sleeves hold weights.
- BUILD CALF STRENGTH: Use this leg machine to target the soleus calf muscle and accelerate calf muscle growth in your workout! Calf raises also help to treat and prevent shin splints by strengthening the calf, as well as assisting in Achilles rehab.
- ADJUSTABLE CALF MACHINE: Nothing is better than moving into your workout with ease and zero hassle. This machine is very easy to adjust and has a variety of options depending on your size and comfort preference. Using steel popper pins, the knee pad can be adjusted to 6 different vertical positions, and 5 horizontal positions. After finding optimal position, lift the knees up and move the safety bar for a full range of motion!
- HOW TO PERFORM CALF RAISES: The Valor Fitness seated calf machine is very easy to use. Follow these following steps and you will find your calves building: Tighten your calves and explode through the balls of your feet at full ankle extension and raise the heels. Hold this position briefly and return to the starting position by dropping the heels below the foot plate!
- ADDITIONAL: Strong calves transfers to progress in all sorts of physical activity. Improve strength, power, and performance! Max weight load of 350 lb. Total footprint measures 51.25" x 25" x 36". Meant for home gym workout and light-commercial use, or in physical therapy/injury prevention facilities! Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pin.
Seated Calf Raise Machine: Product Video
The CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine is the most effective machine to work your calves, and the best choice for athletes in competitive sports looking to build strength, power, and performance. This heavy-duty machine is constructed of 12-gauge steel and features a fully adjustable seat, calf pad, and diamond foot plates. Stop struggling with other types of exercises that don't target the calf muscle group.
Constructed of 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the CC-5 has a diamond foot plate where the user will place the balls of their feet, and a continuous steel rod with chrome plated sleeves to load weights – each sleeve measures 11.5” with a 2” diameter to fit Olympic weighs and bumper plates. This unit has a high-density, dual layered vinyl pad design for optimal comfort under intense stress. The tapered seat pad measures 16” to 12” and 2.25” thick, while the knee pad measures 3.5” x 4”.
The knee padding also ensures comfort during an intense calf workout. The knee pad can also be adjusted to the preference of the user, with 6 vertical positions and 5 horizontal positions. Using the steel popper pins, the knee pad can be easily adjusted and after finding the optimal position, simply lift the knees by pushing through the balls of your feet with your calves and move the safety bar to the side for a full range of position.
The steel grip handles on top of the knee pad provides stability. For additional safety and stability, the CC-5 can be mounted to the floor. With a maximum weight load of 350 lb, the CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine measures 51.25” x 25” x 36”.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CC-5||Seated calf raise||80||47||22||7||51.25x25x36-41|
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.