You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Pull Up Bar for Wall and Ceiling
The Valor Fitness Wall and Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar is perfect addition to a home gym. The CHN-6 has been constructed from heavy-duty Steel and powder coated to prevent rust or damage over time and is strong enough to hold up to 300 lbs. if mounted correctly to a cement surface.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY PULL UP BAR: This wall and ceiling mount pull up bar is constructed of steel with a powder coated, matte black finish to prevent rust and damage over time. Strong enough to hold up to 300 lb of user weight! Best used if mounted correctly to a cement wall or ceiling.
- MULTIPLE GRIP HANDLES: 3 grip handles to allow you the option to perform standard, intermediate or wide grip pull ups to focus on different muscle groups in your upper body!
- 2 MOUNT POSITIONS: The unique construction of this pullup/chin up bar gives you the option to mount the bar to either the wall or ceiling to save space in your home gym. Mount to cement wall or ceiling to safely hold the max body weight.
- RUBBER GRIPS: Rubber grip handles provide a comfortable and strong grip on the handles to prevent slipping during your pullup workout.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 22.5” (L) x 45” (W) x 15” (H) in wall mount position (extends 22.5” from wall), and 12.5” (L) x 45” (W) x 25” (H) in ceiling mounted position (hanging 25” from ceiling). 5.5” long grip handles. Commercial grade pullup bar. Mounting hardware included.
What makes this pull up bar superior to others on the market is the ability to mount to either the wall or ceiling to save space. Please note that the CHN-6 should be mounted to cement for safety and to hold max weight capacity.
This product is commercial grade and built to last.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CHN-6||6 Grip Wall/Ceiling Pull Up Bar||20||45||14||10||12.5x45x25|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.