You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Olympic Weight Bar Screw Collars
Our Olympic Screw Collars are a must have for weightlifting. Securely hold plates in place when exercising. Very important when performing deadlifts, cross-training or benech press exercises. When searching for weightlifting equipment, safety should always be an important factor, especially when it comes to securing your weights and plates to your barbell!
Olympic Screw Collars, MB-OC Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY COLLARS: These unique chrome-plated Olympic barbell clamps are constructed from 12-gauge steel for maximum strength and durability so you can have full confidence when attempting PR's!
- EASY TO USE: Each barbell collar features a T-screw to secure the weight/plates to your barbell. Simply slide the barbell collars on the barbell sleeve and twist the T-screw to tighten and lock onto the bar.
- SAFE: Steel collars are much safer than using spring clips or plastic muscle clamps, allowing you to focus on your performance and the weight itself without the worry of weak barbell clips or plastic weight clamps failing you.
- VERSATILE: Unlike many weight clips, these powerful, well-built Olympic collars can be used to secure your weights for a variety of weighted barbell exercises including bench press, squats, deadlifts, clean and jerks, snatches, and many more!
- ADDITIONAL: MB-OC Olympic Collars have a 2" opening to fit Olympic barbell sleeves. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use.
The Valor Fitness MB-OC Olympic Collars were born with this thought in mind. Your safety should always be your priority when performing exercises such as bench press, squats, deadlifts, clean and jerks, snatches, and many others, so you need to make sure your weight is properly secured to the barbell.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-OC||Olympic Chrome Collars||3||5||5||5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]