You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Mountable Pegboard for Climbing Exercises
Pegboard climbing is a popular cross-training workout for building grip, forearms, and upper body strength. Securely mount your pegboard vertically or horizontally on garage wall. Get your climbing pegboard from Valor Fitness today!
Features and Benefits:
- PLYWOOD CONSTRUCTION: Our heavy-duty climbing peg board is constructed of heavy-duty multi plywood so you can have full confidence your pegboard holds firm while climbing during your training - whatever that may be!
- MADE FOR ALL KINDS OF ATHLETES: Whether you're a beginner or expert, this hang board is the perfect tool for any athlete training for cross training, ninja warrior, rock climbing, gymnastics, and many other sports requiring grip strength!
- BUILD UPPER BODY AND GRIP STRENGTH: Climbing peg boards is a great way to increase grip strength and build your lats, traps, shoulders, and biceps - peg wall gains from pegboard training will become apparent in other aspects of your training in no time!
- EASILY MOUNT TO GYM WALL: A great addition to any gym! Easily mount this gym peg board to your wall for the ultimate pegboard wall! The PG-1 peg board features wall mount holes spaced 16" apart for standard stud distance (mount brackets included).
- ADDITIONAL: Climb board includes 2 wood pegs to get a great climbing workout! Peg board measures 71" x 12” and features 38 holes for climbing holds with the 6.5" long pegs.
Training with a pegboard wall is critical to building upper body strength for athletes across the spectrum - whether it be cross-training, rock climbing, gymnastics, or ninja warrior training! A great pegboard should help you increase grip strength while building your lats, traps, shoulders, and biceps and the Valor Fitness PG-1 is no different! Our pegboard features 38 holes to serve as climbing holds in conjunction with the 2 wood pegs measuring 6.5" each.
Constructed of heavy-duty multi-plywood, this climbing board mounts directly to any concrete or drywall in your home, garage, or gym facility! Measuring 71" x 12", the PG-1, PegBoard features wall mount holes spaced 16" apart for standard stud distance - mount brackets included. A great addition to any gym, use this wall-mounted climbing pegboard to great effect and see massive strength gains translated to other methods of your training!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the PG-1 be mounted vertically or horizontally?
Yes, you can mount the PG-1 both vertically and horizontally. If you would like to do both, you can also check out our PG-2 | 2-Piece Peg Board which includes 2 shorter boards but can provide more versatility in how you mount them.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]