You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Heavy-Duty Flat Weight Bench
If you are looking for a versatile, heavy-duty flat workout bench that you can easily transport around your home gym, the Valor Fitness DA-6 is exactly what you have been looking for. Featuring a non-slip grip handle at the front of the base, and 2 high impact nylon wheels at the rear, users can easily transport the DA-6 Flat Bench to their preferred location in the gym – simply grasp the handle and lift, then seamlessly roll the bench wherever you need to perform exercises such as dumbbell bench press, chest flies, shoulder press, tricep kickbacks, dumbbell rows, or even seated bicep curls.
Features and Benefits:
- STURDY, TRIPOD FRAME: Constructed of 2” x 4”, 12-gauge steel with a tripod base to ensure stability and prevent rocking on uneven floors while allowing more room to firmly place feet on the ground during exercise.
- EASY TO MOVE: Includes non-slip grip handle and 2 strong, durable nylon wheels at the rear base of the bench to conveniently lift and move around. Easily slides inside the frame of a rack to perform bench press and other exercises.
- HIGH DENSITY PAD: High-density, dual layered pad measuring 46” x 11.25” x 2.5” designed for optimal comfort while under intense stress such as bench press, chest flies, shoulder press, and many more. Remains firm while in use.
- ONE PIECE BASE: Steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 54” x 21” x 16”. Max weight load of 750 lb, including the weight of the user. Meant for light-commercial use.
DA-6 Flat Bench: Product Video
With the handle and wheel feature, you can also easily slide the DA-6 between the uprights of a power rack to perform bench press with a barbell. With the tripod base, constructed of a 12-gauge 2” x 4” steel frame, users have more room to place their feet on the ground for maximum stability and a more efficient workout rather than having to place them on the frame on the bench or have them in an awkward position.
The tripod base also ensures stability and prevents rocking, while the steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending over time, while the high-density, dual layered padding is designed for optimal comfort while under intense stress.
With a footprint of 54” x 21” x 16”, the Valor Fitness DA-6 Flat Bench is sure to satisfy all your needs while supporting up to 750 lb!
Ideal for home and light-commercial gym use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DA-6||Flat Bench Pro||48||53||17||10||54x21x16|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]