You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Versatile Adjustable Exercise Bench
The Valor Fitness DD-4, Adjustable Bench has maximum versatility, allowing you to incline to 7 positions including a flat, 20-degree decline position, and 90-degree upright position. The bench position allows you to perform a multiple array of exercises with your free weights to completely customize your workout. Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms and back. Drop down to the decline position and your core becomes the center of attention.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY GYM BENCH:Solid, reinforced, Steel frame for strength and stability in the bench. Tubing measures 2” x 2”.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered padding can withstand intense stress. Back Pad measures 34” x 9.5” x 2.25”.
- ADJUSTABLE BENCH:Back pad adjusts in 7 different positions (-20 to 90 degrees) to meet your individual exercise needs, including a flat and decline position. Seat pad adjusts in 4 positions. Ankle rollers adjust in 4 positions.
- VERSATILE:This adjustable decline/incline bench can be used to perform dozens of different exercises including bench presses, bench dips, triceps extensions, hip thrusts, shoulder presses, chest presses, back foot elevated lunge, dumbbell rows, and more.
- CONTOURED SEAT:Allows user to comfortably set feet on the ground without putting pressure on the back of the knees.
- ANKLE ROLLERS: Adjustable leg support will hold legs in place for decline exercises/sit ups.
- ADDITIONAL:Meant for light commercial use. Max weight capacity 500 lb including user weight.
This is weight bench is perfectly paired, with a Smith machine or power rack. The DD-4 will allow you to incline to 5 positions, decline to 1 position or lay flat. Versatility is its middle name. The flat position allows you to perform a multiple array of exercises with your free weights. Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms, and back.
Designed with a wrap-around seat cushion for comfortable support behind the knees while in the decline position. The adjustable leg support will hold legs in place when doing decline exercises or sit-ups. 4 base pads encased in rubber end caps protect the flooring in your home gym and add stability to your workouts.
This bench is meant for light-commercial use and is strong enough to support up to 500 lbs. including user weight.
Ideal for use in home and light-commercial gyms.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-4||Adjustable Utility Bench FID||68||50||20||8||63x23x18|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you sell an attachment for this bench that would hold your legs down for when using this bench for lat pull downs? Thank you!
The DD-4 does come with a leg pad support for decline use that could be used for lat pull downs. Also our racks that are purchased with the Lat portion for pull downs does come with a lap bar to keep your legs down while doing lat exercises.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]