The Valor Fitness DE-4 Sit-Up Bench is ideal for home gyms. It is specifically designed to move your sit-ups off the floor and on to an ergonomically designed exercise bench to develop rock hard abs and a strong abdominal core. This workout bench is perfect for abdominal crunches and dumbbell rows.
DE-4 Sit Up Bench Features & Benefits:
- EXTRA STABILITY: Unique decline bench constructed with 2" x 2" steel frame for extra stability to prevent rocking during your workout so you can focus on developing your abs.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The ergonomically correct design of this ab machine uses a fixed 20-degree decline to develop rock-hard, defined lower and upper abdominal muscles. Sit up pad measures 24" x 14" x 2".
- SECURE FIT: Foam rollers contour behind knees for a secure, snug fit while performing your ab workout with Russian twists, ab crunches, sit ups, and many other core exercises. Ab bench has wide seat pad for thigh support and upper back.
- ADJUSTABLE: This piece of ab workout equipment has a second adjustment on bottom roller for correct leg support and comfort for athletes with longer legs. 11" between foam rollers on first adjustment, 12. 5" on second adjustment.
- ADDITIONAL: Ab crunch machine measures 34" x 21.5" x 22". Max weight load of 650 lb including user weight. Perfect for use with Valor Fitness RXM Medicine Balls and RX-T2 Med Ball Trampoline. Meant for home workout and light-commercial use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DE-4||Sit Up Bench||38||35||19||6||34x21.5x22|
Constructed with 2" x 2" steel for extra stability, this sit up machine uses a fixed 20-degree decline position to concentrate on developing well-defined lower and upper abdominal muscles without straining the neck or back. Users are secured with foam rollers that contour behind the knees for a snug fit while performing your favorite ab workout, such as Russian twists, ab crunch, sit ups, and numerous other core-blasting exercises.
For athletes with longer legs, there is a second adjustment position on the bottom roller for the correct leg support and comfort.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.