You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Ab/Back Machine for a Strong Core
A strong core is vital to performing most physical activities, and by strengthening your core you will be able to perform other exercises and activities much more effectively. Your core acts as the center of your body and helps you utilize every other part of your body to maximum efficiency. The Valor Fitness DE-5, Ab/Back Machine is an ideal tool for home gyms to help you strengthen your core muscles.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from 3” x 2” and 2” x 2” 12-gauge Steel tubing for a completely stable and secure frame while exercising. Rubber end caps encase each foot to create additional stability in frame and protect flooring.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: By simply moving the chest pad behind or in front of the body, the DE-5 can be used to strengthen the abs or the back. By using both options, the DE-5 will strengthen the entire core to improve balance, posture, and athletic performance.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, vinyl padding on chest pad, seat, and foot cushion rollers to withstand stress under repeated use.
- ADJUSTABLE: Sun Dial adjustments allow the user to choose a perfect chest pad position with a 295-degree adjustment range and 28 options for the ab and back functions.
- ADDITIONAL: Plates sold separately. Max weight load of 200 lb. Includes a plastic Olympic sleeve adapter, a single 50 mm spring clip, and a single 25 mm spring clip. Meant for light-commercial use. Warranty 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pins. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
DE-5, Ab and Back Machine: Product Video
Neglecting your core can have adverse effects on your everyday activities, but this machine offers a complete workout for the abdominal and lower back muscles. With a maximum weight capacity of 200 lb, this heavy duty unit is constructed of 3” x 2” and 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, while rubber end caps encase each foot to create additional stability in the frame while prevent floor damage. By simply moving the chest pad behind or in front of the body, the DE-5 can be used to strengthen the abs or the back. By using both options, this machine will strengthen the entire core to improve balance, posture, and improve athletic performance.
The dual-layered, vinyl padding on the chest pad, seat, and foot cushion rollers will withstand stress under repeated use, while providing a comfortable environment during your workout. The Sun Dial adjustments allow the user to choose the chest pad position that works for them with 28 adjustments positions for a 295-degree range for either the ab or back functions. Purchase includes a plastic Olympic sleeve adapter, a 50 mm spring clip, and a 25mm spring clip.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DE-5||Ab / Back Machine Box 1||58||48||22||7||47.5x35x44|
|Ab / Back Machine Box 2||20||20||15||10||47.5x35x44|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the maximum user weight?
The user weight max is 300lbs for the DE-5
Does this equipment comes assembled?
Thanks for your question! At this time, we do not offer assembly. However, we include detailed instructions and offer help through customer service if you have any questions :)
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.