You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Supreme Deadlift Bar
The Valor Fitness OB-DL Deadlift Bar is the perfect addition to your arsenal of strength training tools. This is an ideal barbell for powerlifting heavy weights. If you are looking to break through barriers and reach your maximum deadlifting potential, the OB-DL deadlift bar is for you.
Ideal for competitive weightlifting or at-home use.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY DEADLIFT BAR: The OB-DL is constructed of high-quality steel for strength and durability during heavy deadlifts! The 20kg/45lb barbell has 165,000 PSI tensile strength, with heavy-duty bushings and a protective rubber ring on the collar.
- ENHANCED BAR FLEX: This deadlift bar measures 90.5" in length, allowing each 14.5" sleeve to be further from the center of the bar, placing plates further from the center. Combined with the thinner bar diameter of 27 mm (compared to the 28-29 mm of an Olympic barbell), this makes it easier for you to initiate the pull higher and deadlift heavier weight off the floor!
- AGGRESSIVE KNURLING: Allows you to have a stronger, firmer grip on the deadlift bar compared to an Olympic barbell without excessively tearing into your hands. The knurling holds weight lifting chalk well, and the bar features a powerlifting knurl mark on each side of the knurling, 7.5" from the knurl-free center of the deadlift bar.
- WIDE COLLARS: 56.5" of barbell length between the collars. Each collar measures 2.5".
- ETCHED SLEEVES: Our OB-DL Deadlift Bar features 14.5" of loadable sleeve length, each with fine grooves so your steel plates or bumper plates won't slide during your deadlift workout!
- ADDITIONAL: Recommended max weight load of 1,200 lb. The OB-DL is meant strictly for deadlift use. This deadlift bar is not designed for squats, bench press, or any Olympic weightlifting or cross training movements.
OB-DL Deadlift Bar: Product Video
What makes this bar so special and how can it potentially help you deadlift more weight? With a bar length of 90.5” the sleeves are further from the center and places the plates further from the center also. This, combined with a bar diameter of 27 mm, enhances the flex of the bar to make it easier for you to initiate the pull higher, faster, and potentially lift heavier weight off the floor. To ensure you take advantage of this for each lift, make sure to reset the bar between sets to get the bar back to straight – because of the flex, the plates will hit the floor before the bar returns to straight.
Protect your bar by regularly wiping it down with a soft, nylon brush and using a light coat of WD-40. Use of a brass brush may break down the zinc coating of the bar.
Note: the Valor Fitness OB-DL Deadlift Bar is meant strictly for deadlift use ONLY. It is not designed for squats, bench presses, or any Olympic weightlifting or cross training movements. The OB-DL should not be racked at any height and should not be dropped from shoulder height or from overhead positions.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will there be longer sleeve lengths in the near future? The length is 1 inch shorter on average compared to Texas Deadlift bar, Rogue Ohio Deadlift bar, Strongarm Fitness Deadlift bar and ISF Deadlift bar.
Thanks for your question. At this time, we are not in development of longer sleeve lengths - however, I will pass this onto our product development team and see if we can get something started.
How does the knurling and whip compare to a rogue or Ohio deadlift bar?
This specialist deadlifting bar is rated for loads up to 1200 pounds, has plenty of whip to make getting heavy loads moving easier, and has an attractive black finish.
The deep knurling means you’ll be able to maintain a solid grip even with sweaty hands.
This is an excellent deadlift bar that should provide many years of faithful service.
Feel free to watch our YouTube video on our OB-DL Deadlift bar.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]