You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Decline and Flat Adjustable Bench
The Valor Fitness DF-1 Adjustable Decline and Flat Bench is the best in its class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-1 bench gives your back the support it needs. The contoured angle behind the knees, along with the shin supports, distribute the pressure away from your knees and back.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of heavy-duty, solid steel for strength and stability throughout the frame. Steel frame measures 4” x 2”and 2” x 2”.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, 3” thick, vinyl padding can withstand intense stress during workouts. Back pad measures 50.5” long and tapers from 16” to 10” allowing the shoulder blades to be free from obstruction during bench presses.
- ADJUSTABLE: The DF-1 Bench adjusts in 14 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Includes a flat position that measures 21” from the top of the pad off the ground.
- CONTOURED: Curved, ergonomic pad protects the back of the knees while laying back in a decline position.
- LEG SUPPORT PADS: On each side measure 8” x 5” to hold the body securely in place with performing decline exercises and ab crunches.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 750 lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DF-1||Decline/Flat Bench Pro||97||52||18||14||58.5x21x38|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]