Decline and Flat Adjustable Bench
The Valor Fitness DF-1 Adjustable Decline and Flat Bench is the best in its class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-1 bench gives your back the support it needs. The contoured angle behind the knees, along with the shin supports, distribute the pressure away from your knees and back.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of heavy-duty, solid steel for strength and stability throughout the frame. Steel frame measures 4” x 2”and 2” x 2”.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, 3” thick, vinyl padding can withstand intense stress during workouts. Back pad measures 50.5” long and tapers from 16” to 10” allowing the shoulder blades to be free from obstruction during bench presses.
- ADJUSTABLE: The DF-1 Bench adjusts in 14 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Includes a flat position that measures 21” from the top of the pad off the ground.
- CONTOURED: Curved, ergonomic pad protects the back of the knees while laying back in a decline position.
- LEG SUPPORT PADS: On each side measure 8” x 5” to hold the body securely in place with performing decline exercises and ab crunches.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 750 lb.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Decline/Flat Bench Pro
Constructed of heavy-duty, 4” x 2” and 2” x 2” solid steel frame for strength and stability, the DF-1 Bench has a dual-layered, 3” thick vinyl padding to withstand intense stress during workouts. The back-pad measures 50.5” long and tapers from 16” to 10”.
Additionally, the DF-1 Bench adjusts in 14 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Including a flat position that measures 21” from the top of the pad off the ground.
If you are not pleased with your purchase from Valor Fitness, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. All returns must be in the same condition that you received them and must be in the original packaging. Apparel items are not accepted for return. Returned items will be evaluated upon arrival and may be subject to a restocking fee based on the condition of the item/packaging.
All refunds are processed to the card used to make the purchase and may take up to 3-5 days from when the return is accepted.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES UNLESS:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case-by-case basis depending on the situation & product.