Valor Fitness DP-2, Folding Wall Mounted Dip Station
The best way to strengthen your triceps. The Valor Fitness DP-2 Folding Wall Mounted Dip Station is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym looking to add functionality while saving space.
DP-2 Folding Wall Mounted Dip Station Features & Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: This dip bar is more sturdy than its competitors. The Valor Fitness wall mounted dip bar is constructed of steel for strength and durability with a matte black, lightly knurled finish that will withstand constant use over time while enhancing grip. Mounts to wall to ensure stability.
TAPERED DESIGN:Multiple grip options allows you to target different muscles with the dip bar handles, such as the chest and triceps, and change the intensity of your workout. Usable grip widens from 17" at narrowest to 25". Depending on your size or your desired muscle-group you want to target, moving along the handles will adjust to it.
SMALL FOOTPRINT: Mount it anywhere. This dip bar is extremely convenient to keep in your home gym. Unique foldable dip machine features a compact design to take up less space in your home gym. When folded, you won’t even know it’s there. When folded, measures 23" x 25". Back plate mounted to wall measures 11" x 11".
SAFETY PIN: : The safety pin ensures stability and sturdiness in your workout. It also makes it very easy to unfold and immediately start using it. Lock your dip station into place during use to ensure maximum safety. Also locks the dip stand in place when folded against the wall to save space in your home, garage, or any other gym in which you need to save space.
ADDITIONAL: Grip handles on the dips bar measure 1.75" in diameter. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 350 lb including users’ weight. Includes wall mounting hardware.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Wall mount dip station
The tapered design makes this ideal for fitness environments with multiple users of different skill levels and allows them to target different muscles. Usable grip widens from approximately 17” at its narrowest point to 25” at its widest.
The safety lock pin secures the Dip Station in place during use to ensure maximum safety for the user, while also locking in place when folded against the wall to save space. Mounting hardware included in purchase.
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.