You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Valor Fitness DP-2, Folding Wall Mounted Dip Station
The best way to strengthen your triceps. The Valor Fitness DP-2 Folding Wall Mounted Dip Station is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym looking to add functionality while saving space.
DP-2 Folding Wall Mounted Dip Station Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: This dip bar is more sturdy than its competitors. The Valor Fitness wall mounted dip bar is constructed of steel for strength and durability with a matte black, lightly knurled finish that will withstand constant use over time while enhancing grip. Mounts to wall to ensure stability.
- TAPERED DESIGN:Multiple grip options allows you to target different muscles with the dip bar handles, such as the chest and triceps, and change the intensity of your workout. Usable grip widens from 17" at narrowest to 25". Depending on your size or your desired muscle-group you want to target, moving along the handles will adjust to it.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: Mount it anywhere. This dip bar is extremely convenient to keep in your home gym. Unique foldable dip machine features a compact design to take up less space in your home gym. When folded, you won’t even know it’s there. When folded, measures 23" x 25". Back plate mounted to wall measures 11" x 11".
- SAFETY PIN: : The safety pin ensures stability and sturdiness in your workout. It also makes it very easy to unfold and immediately start using it. Lock your dip station into place during use to ensure maximum safety. Also locks the dip stand in place when folded against the wall to save space in your home, garage, or any other gym in which you need to save space.
- ADDITIONAL: Grip handles on the dips bar measure 1.75" in diameter. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 350 lb including users’ weight. Includes wall mounting hardware.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DP-2||Wall mount dip station||16||27||23||4||25x25|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this mount into a wall stud? The bolt holes look too wide to hit a stud.
The DP-2 wall mounted dip station come with mounting hardware for concrete/brick walls. If mounting into wood studs you may need a stringer. The stringer would be a 2 x 4 board that would mount to the wood studs and the DP-2.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]