You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Dip Stand Station for Upper-Body Workouts.
Lightweight, portable, and easy to store, the EB-28’s versatility allows for many exercise configurations for natural bodyweight exercises.
Whether you're looking to build a better body or just want to get into shape, adding dip bars to your home gym or cross-training gym will be one of the best investments you ever make.
Users can perform dips, L-Sits, rows, and many other bodyweight exercises while also using the EB-28 as a training tool for modified push-ups and pull-ups for those looking to improve those movements and their overall strength.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from 1.75” x 1.75” solid steel tubing for strength and durability. The frame bolts into the feet for extra stability.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Soft foam handles on each bar are easy on the hands and ensure a comfortable grip during intense workouts.
- NON-SLIP FEET: Rubber non-slip feet can be rotated for leveling on uneven surfaces. Ensures stability throughout the frame during use.
- VERSATILE: Can be used for a wide range of bodyweight exercises, such as dips, L-Sits, rows, and modified push-ups or pull-ups for those looking to improve those movements.
- ADDITIONAL: Sold as a set of 2. Each Stand measures 26” x 16” x 28.5”. Max weight load of 350 lb. Lightweight and easy to store. Meant for home gyms, box gyms, studios, and light-commercial gyms. Hardware included.
EB-28, Dip Bars: Product Video
The Valor Fitness EB-28, Dip Bars Station Stands provide a simplistic multipurpose training station for home and commercial studios, while also being important tools for coaches and athletes in box gym settings. The EB-28 Dip Station is ideal for building muscle using bodyweight.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|EB-28||Dip Station Bars||22||29||29||3||26x16.5x28.5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.