Power Sled - The Ultimate Conditioning Tool
This Power Sled is heavy duty constructed and built to withstand heavy workouts. Ideal for football training and strength and conditioning. Designed for push and pull training. Includes a sled harness. Works to improve agility, leg power, and overall performance. Add bumper plates for added resistance.
Power Sled Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from heavy-duty 12-gauge steel to withstand the toughest workouts. 2” weight plate holder to accommodate Olympic plates for resistance and strength training – 18” long to accommodate multiple plates (approximately 7 - 55lb bumper plates).
- ADJUSTABLE HARNESS: 3-point harness along with 80” strap included. Harness reduces tension by dispersing the pull weight on upper torso. Solid steel carabiner hooks attach to hooks on end of the sled for safety and security.
- VERSATILE: Works as a push, pull, or drag sled.
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE: Ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Perfect piece of equipment to work on explosive acceleration and speed.
- QUICK TRANSITION: 2 removable, upright push poles work in tandem with 4 sockets (2 on front and 2 on back), allowing a quick transition in the direction the user pushes the sled.
- SKID PLATES: Full length, angled skid plates along base for smooth push, pull, or drag.
- ADDITIONAL: Recommended use on grass or turf. Damage may occur on concrete and may scratch smooth surfaces. Max weight load of 600 lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
The Valor Fitness ES-PS Power Sled is ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Whether you are pushing, pulling, or dragging, this Power Sled constructed of 12-gauge steel will take your training to the next level and is built to withstand the toughest workouts. With a 2” wide and 18” long weight plate holder, users can add more resistance to their workout with this heavy-duty unit with 2” Olympic plates.
The included harness reduces tension by dispersing the pull weight on the upper torso, and connects to the 80” long strap which attaches to the hooks on the end of the sled for safety and security during pulling exercises.
The ES-PS features 2 upright push poles with 4 sockets – 2 on the front, and 2 on the back. Each pole can easily be removed from the sockets, allowing for a quick transition in the direction in which you are pushing the sled by removing them from one side to the other. The skid plates on the bottom of the unit are full length and are angled on all 4 ends. This feature allows for a smooth push, pull, or drag. It is recommended the ES-PS Power Sled is used on grass or turf for the most efficient workout. If used on concrete or asphalt, please note that damage may occur, and it may scratch smooth surfaces.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How much is the weight on the sled by itself?
Thanks for your question! The sled weighs approximately 75 lb.