You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Power Sled - The Ultimate Conditioning Tool
This Power Sled is heavy duty constructed and built to withstand heavy workouts. Ideal for football training and strength and conditioning. Designed for push and pull training. Includes a sled harness. Works to improve agility, leg power, and overall performance. Add bumper plates for added resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from heavy-duty 12-gauge steel to withstand the toughest workouts. 2” weight plate holder to accommodate Olympic plates for resistance and strength training – 18” long to accommodate multiple plates (approximately 7 - 55lb bumper plates).
- ADJUSTABLE HARNESS: 3-point harness along with 80” strap included. Harness reduces tension by dispersing the pull weight on upper torso. Solid steel carabiner hooks attach to hooks on end of the sled for safety and security.
- VERSATILE: Works as a push, pull, or drag sled.
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE: Ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Perfect piece of equipment to work on explosive acceleration and speed.
- QUICK TRANSITION: 2 removable, upright push poles work in tandem with 4 sockets (2 on front and 2 on back), allowing a quick transition in the direction the user pushes the sled.
- SKID PLATES: Full length, angled skid plates along base for smooth push, pull, or drag.
- ADDITIONAL: Recommended use on grass or turf. Damage may occur on concrete and may scratch smooth surfaces. Max weight load of 600 lb.
The Valor Fitness ES-PS, Power Sled is ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Whether you are pushing, pulling, or dragging, this Power Sled constructed of 12-gauge steel will take your training to the next level and is built to withstand the toughest workouts. With a 2” wide and 18” long weight plate holder, users can add more resistance to their workout with this heavy-duty unit with 2” Olympic plates.
The included harness reduces tension by dispersing the pull weight on the upper torso, and connects to the 80” long strap which attaches to the hooks on the end of the sled for safety and security during pulling exercises.
The ES-PS features 2 upright push poles with 4 sockets – 2 on the front, and 2 on the back. Each pole can easily be removed from the sockets, allowing for a quick transition in the direction in which you are pushing the sled by removing them from one side to the other. The skid plates on the bottom of the unit are full length and are angled on all 4 ends. This feature allows for a smooth push, pull, or drag. It is recommended the ES-PS Power Sled is used on grass or turf for the most efficient workout. If used on concrete or asphalt, please note that damage may occur, and it may scratch smooth surfaces.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much is the weight on the sled by itself?
Thanks for your question! The sled weighs approximately 75 lb.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]