You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Agility Sled for Conditioning Exercise
The ES-Sled Agility Sled is the ideal conditioning workout tool for speed, strength, and agility training. Sled training has multiple uses and benefits, such as conditioning, muscle building, explosiveness, and even sport-specific training. The Valor Fitness ES-Sled Push, Pull, and Drag Sleds are sure to increase your heart rate and work your entire body.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from heavy duty 12-gauge Steel to withstand the toughest workouts. 2” wide weight plate holder to accommodate Olympic Plates for resistance and strength training.
- ADJUSTABLE HARNESS: 2 Adjustment, double-stitched, reinforced harness reduces tension by dispersing the pull weight on upper torso. Solid steel carabiner hooks attach to sled for safety and security.
- VERSATILE: Works as a push, pull, or drag sled.
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE: Perfect piece of equipment to work on explosive acceleration, speed, conditioning, and strength.
- ANGLED GRIP HANDLES: Grip handles are ergonomically designed with a slight angle creating a natural and comfortable grip when pushing sled.
- ADDITIONAL: Harness allows for 7’ between the sled and the user. Recommended to use on grass or turf. Max weight load of 200 lb.
ES-Sled, Agility Sled: Product Video
Whether pushing, pulling, or dragging, these heavy-duty sleds are designed to improve strength and athleticism of athletes of all levels. Each with their own benefits to increase workout intensity in any cross training studio, box gym, or sports performance facility, the ES-Sled Agility sled come with an attachable harness to help all athletes develop strength, conditioning, and explosive power.
Order your agility sled from Valor Fitness today!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.