You have no items in your shopping cart.
Snowshoe Sled for Functional Fitness
Get your Snowshoe Sled from Valor Fitness Today! Steel carabiner clips connect sled to Nylon harness and shoulder straps. Ideal for a variety of sled dragging exercises, strength and conditioning, cross training, and resistance training. Allows you to perform functional exercises that target your quadriceps, hamstrings, anterior and posterior chain.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 9-gauge, 4mm thick steel with black powder coat finish for strength and durability. Steel carabiner clips connect sled to Nylon harness and shoulder straps.
- LOADABLE WEIGHT PEG: 15” loadable weight peg accommodates 2” weight plates (Approximately 5 - 55lb bumper plates). To use, simply lift the peg and slide the plates on – folds flat for storage.
- NYLON HARNESS/STRAPS: 10.5’ Nylon strap and 4.5’ long harness features dual loop straps for pulling during sprinting exercises, strength & conditioning, cross training, resistance training, and other sports. Straps can be used by draping over shoulders (both or single shoulder) or by looping arms through.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: Measures 28” x 9” x 16” and weighs 16 lb. Measures only 2” tall when peg is folded. A portable unit for cross training studios, box gyms, sports performance facilities, and for individuals seeking to improve conditioning and build explosive power.
- ADDITIONAL: Develops functional strength. Most efficient on grass and turf surfaces – to prevent scratching and other damage, avoid use on gravel and other hard surfaces. Arrives assembled. Max weight load of 300 lb.
Sled training has multiple uses and benefits, such as conditioning, muscle building, explosiveness, and even sport-specific training. The Valor Fitness ES-SS, Snowshoe Sled is a small but mighty sled that will increase heart rate and work your entire body. Whether you are pulling or dragging, the ES-SS will improve the strength and athleticism of athletes of all levels. With the Nylon straps and harness, users can pull or drag the 4mm thick steel sled on grass or turf surfaces for an intense cardio or strength training workout (to prevent scratching and damage, avoid using ES-SS on gravel).
Arriving assembled, the Snowshoe Sled features a 15” loadable weight peg that folds flat for storage – to use, simply lift the peg and slide 2” weight plates on. Measuring 28” x 9” x 16” and weighing only 16 lb, the Valor Fitness ES-SS is an ideal way to increase workout intensity in any cross-training studio, box gym, sports performance facility, or for any individual athlete working on strength, conditioning, and explosive power.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.