Farmers Walk Handles
The Valor Fitness OB-FW, Farmers Walk Handles are used for one of the most demanding expeditions of strength. Typically seen in Strongman competitions and box gym events, the Farmers Walk can be tossed into any modern strength training program.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY FARMERS WALK HANDLES: The OB-FW handles (set of 2) are constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability that will withstand constant use over time! This unique strength training tool will allow you to test your strength to the max!
TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: Using these Farmers Carry Handles, you will get a great forearm workout by developing grip strength, while also building strength and muscle in the upper back, shoulders, legs, and core! Farmers walk's also help you enhance endurance.
HANDLES: Our Farmers Walk Handles have a 1" diameter handle. Each handle is knurled, with a single knurl-free guide mark in the middle, to ensure a strong, firm grip during your workout. Holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip and performance.
DIMENSIONS: Each handle measures 60" long, with 12" of loadable sleeve length on each side of each handle. Shaft and sleeves measure 2" in diameter to accommodate Olympic bumper plates. Farmers carry handles weigh 24.5 lb each.
ADDITIONAL: Sold as a pair of farmers carry handles. Max weight load of 600 lb per handle. Meant for home, box, and competition use. Purchase of the OB-FW Farmers Carry Handles includes 4 Olympic weight spring clips.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Farmer Walk Handles
By gripping the 1” knurled handles, perform a simple movement by picking up each handle and walking to a set point to build grip and forearm strength while developing parts of the upper back, shoulders, legs, and core. In addition to building strength, this exercise is a great test of endurance.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the OB-FW, Farmers Walk Handles measure 60” in length each, with 12” sleeve length and a 2” diameter shaft. Each knurled handle provides a strong and firm grip during use. Each handle can hold chalk well for enhanced grip and performance.
Each handle weighs 24.5 lb and can hold up to 600 lb of plates. Meant for home, box, and competition use, the OB-FW will bring any athlete’s strength and endurance training to the next level!
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.