Wide-Grip Revolving Lat Pulldown Bar Attachment
The MB-28, 28” Wide Grip Solid Steel Lat Bar is perfect addition to your home gym cable machine for all Lat Pull cable workouts. ¼” swivel opening attaches easily to cable clips, while the knurled rubber grips provide a secure surface for the user.
Lat Pulldown Bar Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from solid steel and chrome plated for strength and durability. Measures 28” long. Max weight load of 600 lb.
- ROTATING SWIVEL: Allows the bar to rotate freely and smoothly without restriction on the range of motion and to keep the users grip firmly in one position
- TWO GRIP OPTIONS: Two different grip options allow the user to target different muscles. Standard grip targets triceps and biceps, while the wide grip targets lats. Upward angle in the middle to target triceps more efficiently with standard grip
- CONTOURED, KNURLED GRIP HANDLE: Rubber grips in each grip position provide a comfortable, secure grip with or without weightlifting gloves
- ADDITIONAL: 0.25” opening attaches easily to cable clips for use with cable machines. Perfect in combination with Valor Fitness LAT Pull Attachments, the CB-12 LAT Pull Down Machine, the BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station, or BD-61 Cable Crossover
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-28||28" Lat Bar||8||31||5||2|
Two different grip options allow the user to target different muscles. Standard Grips targets triceps and biceps, Wide Grip targets Lats. Swivel allows the bar to rotate freely and smoothly without restriction on the range of motion and to keep the users grip firmly in one position. 3-year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.