You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Wide-Grip Revolving Lat Pulldown Bar Attachment
The MB-28, 28” Wide Grip Solid Steel Lat Bar is perfect addition to your home gym cable machine for all Lat Pull cable workouts. ¼” swivel opening attaches easily to cable clips, while the knurled rubber grips provide a secure surface for the user.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from solid steel and chrome plated for strength and durability. Measures 28” long. Max weight load of 600 lb.
- ROTATING SWIVEL: Allows the bar to rotate freely and smoothly without restriction on the range of motion and to keep the users grip firmly in one position
- TWO GRIP OPTIONS: Two different grip options allow the user to target different muscles. Standard grip targets triceps and biceps, while the wide grip targets lats. Upward angle in the middle to target triceps more efficiently with standard grip
- CONTOURED, KNURLED GRIP HANDLE: Rubber grips in each grip position provide a comfortable, secure grip with or without weightlifting gloves
- ADDITIONAL: 0.25” opening attaches easily to cable clips for use with cable machines. Perfect in combination with Valor Fitness LAT Pull Attachments, the CB-12 LAT Pull Down Machine, the BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station, or BD-61 Cable Crossover
Two different grip options allow the user to target different muscles. Standard Grips targets triceps and biceps, Wide Grip targets Lats. Swivel allows the bar to rotate freely and smoothly without restriction on the range of motion and to keep the users grip firmly in one position. 3-year warranty.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-28||28" Lat Bar||8||31||5||2|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I know that this says 'lat bar', but it looks more like an EZ bar to me. Is this recommended for curls or any other exercises than lat pulldowns?
The curves on the MB-28 lat bar are not as severe as the EZ bar. You could use this as a curl bar if you wanted but it is best used as a lat bar for the wide grip option.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.