You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Foam Barbell Neck Pad for Squats, and Hip Thrusts.
The Valor Fitness MB-6, Foam Barbell Pad is great for use with standard and Olympic bars. You will experience a more relaxed yet still intensive work out whether you’re using it for back squats, lunges, hip thrusts, calf raises, or more. The MB-6 Foam Barbell Pad also features a no-hassle Velcro closure to secure the pad to the user's bar for easy placement and removal. Covered Velcro closure prevents any chaffing from exposed Velcro. Measures 18” long with a 3.5” diameter.
Features and benefits:
- HIGH DENSITY FOAM: Designed with a high-density foam core to maintain shape and comfort after repeated use. Sturdy, nylon covering protects the inside foam pad from cuts or tears and creates a quick drying, anti-slip surface.
- PROTECTS NECK & SHOULDERS: Takes the weight and pressure off shoulders. The MB-6 is especially crucial when working out with heavier weights, so you can exert more effort, reap more benefits, and see more results without the added burden.
- COMFORTABLE: Creates 1” of soft, high-density foam protection between you and the bar. VERSATILE- Use for back squats, lunges, hip thrusts, calf raises, and more. Can be used with standard size and Olympic barbells.
- SECURE: The MB-6 Bar Pad features a no-hassle Velcro closure to secure the pad to the bar for easy placement and removal. Covered Velcro closure prevents any chaffing from exposed Velcro.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 18” long with a 3.5” diameter. Meant for home and light-commercial use.
The Valor Fitness MB-6 Foam Barbell Pad provides relief to the neck and shoulders while strength training. It is designed for maximum comfort with a high-density foam core with sturdy nylon covering. The MB-6 Foam Barbell Pad literally takes the weight and load off your shoulders while also providing a secure and safe fit. This is especially crucial when working out with heavier weight sets so you can exert more effort, reap more benefits, and see more results without the added burden. Start to look better and feel better, order today.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.