The Valor Fitness OB-86-V Men’s Needle Bearing Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.5” in total length, the OB-86-V weighs 20 kg (44 lb) and has 2 high quality needle bearings and a bushing on each sleeve to ensure enhanced spin and rotation for improved performance and efficiency during Olympic weightlifting movements and other intense lifts while providing great whip action to enhance each lift.
Men's Needle Bearing Bar Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BARBELL: 20kg/44lb barbell constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! Features 150k PSI tensile strength with great whip. Built with high quality needle bearings, bushings, and a protective rubber ring on collar.
- ENHANCED SPIN & ROTATION: 2 needle bearings and a bushing per sleeve ensure enhanced spin and superior rotations, allowing you to get under the bar quickly on snatches and cleans without changing hand position, preventing injury.
- CHROME OLYMPIC SLEEVE: The OB-86-V features 16.25” of loadable sleeve length featuring fine grooves so your bumper plates won't slide during your workout! Sleeves have a 2" diameter to fit Olympic bumper plates.
- KNURLED: Medium knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurl to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. Holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip while the zinc coating of the bar also enhances grip.
- ADDITIONAL: 28mm diameter, measuring 86.5" in length. Max weight load of 1,000 lb. Ideal for cross training Metcon's, WODs, deadlift, bench press, squat, and powerlifting but the biggest difference in snatches & cleans with greater spin and rotation!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|OB-86-V||Men's Needle Bearing Olympic Bar
The rotating sleeves allow the user to get under the bar quickly during Olympic weightlifting movements such as the snatch and clean & jerk without having to change hand position, which can lead to injury. The chrome Olympic sleeves, measuring 16.25” each, features a slightly etched steel finish to ensure plate sliding during lifts is kept to a minimum.
This 28 mm barbell features standard knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling for back squat grip. With a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI and a recommended 1000 lb maximum weight load, the Valor Fitness OB-86-V is the heavy-duty barbell you have been looking for.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Does the OB-86-V only allow bumper plates to be loaded on it? What type of plates can you put on the barbell?
Yes, it is only compatible with 2" bumper plates.
Is the bar made in the US?
The OB-86-V is made in China and ships from our corporate office/warehouse in Florida.