You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Log Bar for Strongman Training
Strongman effectively practices traditional strength, and power exercises. One of the more recognizable staple pieces of Strongman training equipment is the log, also known as the log bar. The Valor Fitness OB-Log Strongman Logs are the ideal powerlifting tool to develop your abilities in this intense sport. With exercises such as the log clean & press, athletes utilize their legs, posterior chain, back, and shoulders as they progress the log from the ground to overhead position.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY LOG BAR: Our Strongman logs are constructed of high-quality steel with a black powder coated texture for a strong and durable and durable piece of Strongman training equipment for your gym! The OB-Log-8 measures 72.25" in total length, while the OB-Log-10 measures 72.75" in total length. Proven in Strongman competition in Florida!
- NEUTRAL GRIP LOG: Reduces stress on your shoulders and wrists for all log press workouts! The OB-Log-8 grip measures 7.5" long and is placed 6" from inside of rubber edge and 7.2" from outside rubber edge. The OB-Log-10 grip measures 9.5" long and is placed 6" from inside of rubber edge and 7.5" from outside rubber edge. 24.4" between log grips for a relaxed, comfortable grip with this work out log!
- ESSENTIAL STRONGMAN TRAINING TOOL: Due to the nature/shape of the Strongman log bar, you can test your strength and engage the leg muscles, posterior chain, back, and shoulders! Each muscle is utilized throughout the log press, as the log bar progresses from the ground to the overhead position in the log clean & press.
- REMOVABLE LOG SLEEVES: You have the option to remove the sleeves and just use the lifting log by itself! The OB-Log-8 Strongman Log Bar has loadable sleeve length of 13.5", while the OB-Log-10 Strongman Log Bar has loadable sleeve length of 13.75". Each log features sleeves with a 2" diameter to accommodate Olympic weight plates.
- RUBBER EDGES: Our log bars feature a wide opening with smooth rubber edges for comfort while lifting the weight log.
ADDITIONAL: The weight lifting log is a staple piece of Strongman equipment. The OB-Log-8 measures 8.625" in diameter and weighs 53 lb. The OB-Log-10 measures 10.25" in diameter and weighs 58 lb. Note: this log bar is NOT meant to be dropped directly on the floor. Only drop if using crash mats, safety pads, tires, or a combination of the 3. Max weight load of 500 lb.
Strongman Log, OB-Log: Product Video
Our OB-Log Strongman log bars are constructed of high-quality, heavy-duty steel coated with a black powder finish to make it the strongest and most durable piece of Strongman training equipment in your gym!
These logs have a neutral grip to reduce the amount of stress on both the shoulders and wrists during your log press workout! Along with the neutral grip, the 24.4" between the grip handles keeps you in a comfortable position with a natural grip so you can put all your energy into training without worrying about any discomfort!
Our log bars also feature a wide opening with smooth rubber edges to both keep you safe and comfortable throughout your lift, but what sets our logs apart from the competition is the removable sleeves! This allows you or your athletes to lift with the log itself - this may be extremely beneficial if you or your athletes are starting Strongman and need to learn proper technique before adding weight.
With a max weight load of 500 lb, note that these logs are NOT meant to be dropped directly on the floor, only drop when using crash mats, safety pads, or tires. Proven in numerous Strongman competition events in the state of Florida, the Valor Fitness OB-Log Strongman Logs should be the next addition to your gym!
Ideal for competitive weightlifting or at-home use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|OB-Log-8||8" Strongman Log||59||47||10||10|
|OB-Log-10||10" Strongman Log||69||47||13||12|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many mm is the grip on 10in log bar
The handles on the OB-LOG are 33mm in diameter
How much does the 10in weight?
Thanks for your question! The 8in weighs 54lbs, and he 10in weighs 67lbs.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]